Chapter 14: I love you

M/n ran to where Finn and Jake lived, he ran as fast as he could. Once he saw the big tree house he ran and knocked on the door, no one answered. He knocked again and Jake opened the door.

"Oh hey M/n how can this loyal dog help you?" Jake asked as he smiled to M/n.

"Jake may I speak to Finn?" Asked m/n.

"Sorry M/n but I would like you to go and talk to my brother but you see... I lost him on my way here and I was expecting you to come here because true love clears everything," Jake said so rationally.

"I.. how.. Nevermind" M/n called out and ran from the House tree trying to find Finn.

M/n kept running until he was in a dead end. He was at a flower field and the flowers were blooming beautifully, the hill where it took place made it more wonderful view. M/n let himself fall on the soft grass making his land be a bit hard and soft. He closed his e/c eyes and sighed, he opened them and looked at the sky. He was upset that he ran everywhere and yet no sign of Finn, he closed his eyes trying to dream or think of something that can help him with his search.

A noise of someone walking was heard andado the h/c haired boy stood up and opened his eyes facing the man that he was looking for, the man that he foolishly fell in love with. They were face to face, one more inch to just kiss each other.

"I-I... I thought you were someone else," Finn stuttered.

"And I thought I lost you," m/n replied.

"Wh-what?" Finn was now a blushing mess after he heard the male tell him those words that he wanted to hear.

"Why did you leave?"

"I... I didn't leave I just gave you your alone time,"

"I don't like being alone,"

"But you seemed more happy with the prince of Spades,"

"His resting with the stars, where you jealous or something?"

"Ugh! Why is everyone thinking I'm jealous!? I'm not I just said that you and him were just friends and hanging too close to each other and I thought that you need your alone time, his dead?"

"Well more like resting peacefully and Finn you do that fidgety thing with your hands when you're mad or uncomfortable,"

"You don't know me,"

"I will once you accept that I love you,"

"We'll throw away your- wait what?"

It was then silent as the crickets made their own music in the background. M/n said it without thought but he didn't regret it, he was glad he told him.

"You like me?" Asked Finn

"Correction, I love you," M/n smiled as he was waiting for a 'ew' from Finn.

"I like like you too," Finn mumbled while he was now fidgeting with his fingers making a circle motions with them.

M/n took the hint and soon decided to take Finn's hat off

"Hey!" Finn yelled.

M/n just put the hat next to him and saw the blond hair was messy and fluffy at the same time.

"Knew it," M/n smiled as he saw the male who reminded him of someone from the past.

M/n touched Finn's cheeks and went closer to him. A few inches and closed the gap. He was kissing the man that he fell in love with and soon the wind blew as the petals were now lifting and flying giving the romantic vibe. Both males pulled away and blushed.

"You were the missing piece," M/n smiled.