Chapter 12: Full Story

The princess was in her castle as she looked at the snow, her dress was white as if she was getting married, sadly that was not the case. Her mother who was the ice queen was in her throne resting as she planned to get something off her mind. The princess walked towards her mother.

"Mother, I want to ask you something," asked the princess.

"Of course dear, what is it?" Her mother replied.

"May I go out?" Asked the princess

"My dear, I don't think you're read-"

"I am mother and just for a few minutes, I will be back before midnight," the princess said

The queen shifted in her seat and looked down.

"Fine but do me a favor while your out," the queen stopped her daughter.

"If you see a man you know what to do my dear" the queen said.

The princesses eyes widen and looked down but then looked at her mother. She just simply nodded and got out of her kingdom walking to other places.
She continue her path seeing green for the first time and animals she never seen before, everything was amazing. She smiled as she saw so many new things, she sadly didn't know she was walking towards a kingdom.
Once she was in she saw beautiful colors, all she ever known was the color white even her dress was white as if she was getting married, she saw so many flowers and not the old boring ice crystal flowers her mother would bring. Everything was beautiful to her even the people with a bit of ripped clothing, horns were soon heard from a far and everyone moved to the side. There was a girl with armor on her and she called everyone.

"Royalty have set a date for the ball this night and will end at midnight at 12:00, everyone is invited and it will be the day when the prince will pick her bride"

That's where the snow princess met the prince of spades.
One minute she was in a kingdom and the next she was dancing with a kind young men who was the prince himself. The prince smiled knowing that the princess never knew it was the prince, she treated him like someone normal and not like the others, he was always bored that everyone had the bow are call him your highness, but the snow princess never did those things.
Those two love birds kept meeting each other during the night to hang after The grandfather never loved the snow because of his memories and the queen never loved the kingdom of spades because they killed her family. It was sorta forbidden to let those two kingdoms be together, until everything was settled with the prince stating he found his lover whom was the princess of snow and ice. He took her hand in marriage and smiled knowing he will marry. Sadly the Prince of Spades had his family killed by someone, he never knew who.
The princess looked down as she smirked during the funeral of the grandmother and grandfather of spades. She threw the bottle away where no one can find it. It was the same bottle that was used to kill The king and queen of spades.
Her fiancé was in tears when he knew that his only thing close to being parents were killed but never knew the princess did it, that's where her satisfaction of seeing people in tears got her. She felt bad but she felt happy seeing she did something on her own, she never knew it would go far.

After the tragedy the princess continued to walk down the forest as her daily walk and soon was stopped as she heard music.

The lyrics were indeed dark and had a sad meaning, the princess smirked as she saw the male singing and the pond. So she used a snow illusion as her gown looked torn and messy. She ran to the male with a soft and musical note.