Chapter 7: Thanks for nothing

(Kpop saves your butt with good beats for the brain to create a story)
(Also known as "I don't know what im doing anymore")

Finn woke up first and saw M/n gone. He quickly stood up and looked around
"Oh my glob... uh...m/n!?... where are you?!"
M/n came from the bushes
"I'm here Finn"
Finn sighed in in relief
"Oh thank goodness you're alright"
"Of course, did you needed something?"
"Yeah, let's continue our journey"
"Of course"
M/n started getting the bourses ready for both Finn and him to continue their journey to the lake where m/n was supposedly have his memories back.
A shadow with red eyes saw the two males going to the lake
"🅼y 🅳Ꭼa🆁ϵ🆂т 🅼/🅽 ϩe🅴m🆂 🆃ϴ 🅱e 🅶🅾Ꭵ🅽🅶 вa🅲🅺 Ꮖ🅾 🅾u🆁 🅺🅸n🅶δ🅾🅼 "
The shadow laughed and followed the two males as he threw rocks behind Finn and even sprayed a perfume like thing in his eyes making Finn have a hard time and a painful feeling in his eye.
Finn fell from the bourse and with pain everywhere. The shadow went and slapped the horse (on that big butt it has) causing m/n loose control over the horse making him go forward. The shadow copied the body and voice of m/n and walked to Finn who laid on the green grass and dirt on him with pain over what happened.
"M/n.. ah! Ow ow ow ow!"
Finn kept rubbing his eyes and stopped when he heard a gentle voice laugh, laughing at him
"Pathetic, I picked you as someone to help me have a small memory that no one cares? Ha Im like a god here! I can do anything I want or whatever I wish. You can't even handle a little pain in that small disgusting eyes you have"
That shadow that had the body of M/n laughed as he kicked Finn as he disappeared quickly towards where M/n had gone Of with the horse.
The shadow made a shadow like horse and shaped into Finn and was catching up to M/n
"Finn! Thank goodness please help!"
The shadow just laughed
"Finn?"
"Do you really think I'm still helping you? Oh excuse me... your highness"
"Finn what's going on?"
"What's going on? Oh dear you are just like every royalty, help me this be the hero but no one thinks about me having to deal with everyone's problems and depending on me even when I just want to take a break! The only human here and only person here, where were you? Being a princess"
"A princess?... excuse me?"
The shadow shoved M/n off the horse and made the horse run off while leaving the boy on the ground in pain. A few seconds came and the shadow disappeared.
"M/n!" Finn ran to catch up to m/n
"Finn..." growled M/n
"What did I ever do to you!?" Finn yelled out
"Excus-what the what?!... what I did?! I should be asking that! You are always selfish!" M/n called out
"I came all this way for you and you laugh at me as if I did something wrong when I'm just helping you!"
"I never... you were just taking the glory for yourself! Everything you do is heroic and calling out for princess and prince?! You might as well stay with bubble pink girl for all I care!"
"Bubblegum is at least grateful of my hard work unlike you! And don't disrespect a princess like that!"
"Oh so you are her loyal dog huh?!"
"You're... UGH! LOVE IS DAMN CONFUSING!!"
"Love?! What the hell do you mea-"
"I LOVE YOU OKAY!" Finn yelled out and painted with full anger
"and it's clear that you don't like me and I get it! But you don't have to through those dirty tricks on me to hurt me more then it hurts by knowing I can't love because I'm not good enough for anyone!"
"Finn..."
Finn yelled in frustration and left walking away
"Wait Finn!"
"Leave me alone your majesty! You can clearly go on your own to that stupid lake!"
Finn growled and walked away
"Wait!" M/n called out and ran after him.
A shadow grabbed m/n and covered his mouth as m/n muffled his screams and struggling to escape as he saw the only person who could of saved him walk away.
The shadow chuckled
"ıɬ ῳơཞƙɛɖ ~ ɱყ ℘ཞıŋƈɛ ყơų ɧą۷ɛ ཞɛɬųཞŋɛɖ ɬơ ყơųཞ ƙıŋɠɖơɱ, ɬɧɛ ƙıŋɠɖơɱ ơʄ ɬɧɛ ɖɛąɖ ąŋɖ ɖıʂɬཞųƈɬıơŋ ơʄ ơɬɧɛཞ ῳơཞƖɖʂ "
The shadow said as he made m/n drink a purple liquid so m/n turns to the other side of him, his dark version
"Thanks for nothing you slave of a pice and disgusting garbage, making me wait for 151 years..."
M/n lowered his voice as he no longer was the pure boy who was shy and kind.
"ɱყ Ɩơཞɖ"
"Get me the princess with pink and a girl who is dead. I want the man with disgusting looks and ice like skin here too."
"ყɛʂ ყơųཞ ɱąʝɛʂɬყ "
"Tsk thanks for nothing.."

The shadow vanished and m/n looked at himself, he hummed a song (the song above) and changed his outfit with a black crown and a black tux with a silver chain attached to the ends of the collar and connecting with a black cape, not only did this make M/n a threatening feeling but making him look hot (wink)

Finn was walking back to the tree house and sighed
"Great Finn always exploding without explanation... why do you always do that?..." Finn kicked a rock and he did not expect a respond with an 'ow' from the bushes
"Uh... hello?..."
Finn asked as he took his sword out and slowly crept to the bush
"Please don't hurt us" the bush talked and Finn revealed two people.
A young girl who had elf ears and a blue eye color. Her hair was green and her skin was darkened skin and two marks on her cheeks. She had a sergeant like look on her and the other person was a male with cat ears and hugging the elf girl, they seemed to be the same height of Finn and they looked human enough except the Cat ears and elf ears, the male had green eyes and green hair but lighter shades and it's tail was also green. He had a butler look but his cloth was burnt

"Who are you?"