The Malasada Shop

"It's over here!" Hau cheered as he lead (y/n) through the city.

"I-I can follow on my own," (y/n) said. Hau didn't lose his grip on (y/n)'s hand.

"We're here!" Hau looked at (y/n).

"Where?"

"The malasada shop of course! You never had a malasada before, so you've got to try them!" Hau rested his hands behind his head.

"Okay..." (y/n) nodded, walking into the shop with Hau.

"Welcome! How can I help you?" The lady at the counter smiled.

"Five malasadas please!" Hau smiled.

"Alright," The lady gave them their malasadas and they paid. The two sat at a table. Hau immediately unwrapped one of the malasadas and begin chowing down on it.

"Sooo good! (y/n) you have to have one!" Hau said.

"Alright," (y/n) grabbed a malasada and unwrapped it. She took and bite and chewed carefully. After swallowing, she smiled. "It is good!"

"See? They're great!" Hau smiled. He was already eating his second malasada. (y/n) couldn't help but giggle and continue to eat her malasada.

"Hau?" (y/n) wiped the crumbs off her hands.

"Hm?" Hau looked at (y/n).

"What are you going to do when we're done with Hau'oli City?" (y/n) asked.

"Train and complete my trials of course!" Hau responded.

"Well.... If you want... You can travel with Sun and I. We can complete our trials together!" (y/n) offered.

"What?" Hau blinked.

"Only if you want to," (y/n) smiled.

"I'll think about it," Hau smiled back. (y/n) grabbed another malasada before Hau could eat them all. The two finished off their malasadas and walked out. Lillie and Sun greeted them.

"(y/n)... I have something for you," Lillie said while handing her a lens case.

"Thanks," (y/n) smiled.

"We're going to check out the dock," Sun said. "That way we know where it is for when we need it."

"Let's go," (y/n) cheered. The little group walked to the docks.

"It's not very far..." Lillie said as they were already there.

"Sun?" (y/n) looked at her brother.

"Yeah?"

"Who's that pink haired boy over there?" (y/n) pointed.

Sorry this chapter is short ^^;;