Temporary Swing.

"How is it possible for l-like two people to become such close friends, and then you know, to become so distant? You know, like they start off dancing around shopping sprees and jumping on kiddy rides, driving with their heads out on the top windows above cars for a highway trip, and marking permanent names of each other on trees, only to become a blur of busy crowds in the streets? Where, you know, deep secrets are read l-like from diaries enough to not say a word of it even to a fly..a-and totally, whispering to the stars memories that will never be forgotten enough to just separate from time to something..l-like it never happened in the first place.." I slowly took all her words in, causing me to suddenly feel tense as I scratched my forehead with my little hands. She's definitely right, and this is something anyone could relate to. 

On a 2-pm afternoon day, a conversation like this suited this moment quite well. We sat right in front of two teenagers running around the strawberry swings enough to finally make the choice to sit there. The red see-saw sat their silently, waiting for strangers who walked past by to notice.. The aroma of pine-cones brimmed up the air, burning our nostrils, and filling up our lungs enough to remind us that we are alive more than ever. Frannie's green beanie was slouching on her golden hair, blending right into the scenery of the red and orange leaves falling right behind her. She was just..wow. 

"Maybe it wasn't supposed to last for too long..I mean, if it lasted anymore longer, then something could," I wasn't sure how to continue.. With a deep exhale I tried again,
"for example, see those two people on the swings? They want to be there for as long as they can, til the sunset even! However, eventually if they go any higher til 5 pm, one may throw up, get dizzy, or just something scary could come! How's that?" I grinned.

"Ridiculous. Just ridiculous. I will swing til midnight if I have to, leave or stay. Anyways, just kidding. Not a bad example, but-but! I feel like it's missing something. SO what they can't swing for so long? I mean yeah, they may throw up or whatever from staying any longer, but why should that stop the friendship in the first place?" She takes of her green beanie, jumps on the pile of leaves, and starts doing angels.

"Okay, sheesh. How about this?" I join her by diving in the pile of leaves and say, "It's the universe's way of saying, careful now. If you cross the boundaries, you may get hurt.." I laugh as the leaves tickle my spine and brush against my neck. 

"Oh, right. Yeah, totally, like we need a break from one another or something!" She replies with a hint of aggravation.  

"Aw, I guess.. I mean, we are humans who are filled with complex thoughts and feelings all the time anyways, if we can't handle ourselves in our worst point..Then can you imagine dealing with others 24/7? I mean, eventually we need to head to the bathroom or even get water or something.."

"You poor, poor thing, so are you leaving me now, because I'm a failure with snow-angels, and it is causing a distraction with your own?" she pouts. 

"Wow, even if I had no choice, you would still be there.. You're just a really exceptional person.." I gazed at her and day-dreamed against the cool, green grass as leaves came swaying downwards from the slanted tree. She snatched a handful of these bad boys and blew it in my direction..Her hair jumped in all directions, as she closed her eyes.. I reached down my pocket quick enough to snap a picture.. Wow, Still, I was fascinated by her beauty.

"Wow, just wow," I laugh and shake my head.