Gifts | Cheesecake

Synopsis: Tikki and Plagg don't celebrate a lot of holidays together, but when Christmas comes around they can't help but go meet each other and exchange gifts to one another.

. . .

. . .

Third Person Omniscient
Word Count: 483

Gifts, January 17th, 2017

Tikki and Plagg were supposed to meet up at Marinette's balcony during the Christmas party Marinette was throwing. Tikki was beyond excited to see her old friend, knowing it had been years since she last saw him. She had washed up, made sure she looked exceptionally good, and kept his present all wrapped up and nice.

Plagg did the exact same, making sure he smelled nice and looked presentable for his fellow Kwami. He told Adrien he would go snoop around, and much to Adrien's discomfort, he let his Kwami go. Not that he could do much about it. Plagg was very persuasive when he wanted to be.

Plagg flew up to Marinette's room and smiled happily, flying through the trap door and looking around for Tikki. They good thing about this, was that since it was a party, thy didn't know who was the holder of the miraculous. Just that they were at the party.

"Plagg!" Tikki flew over in a quick motion and hugged the crap out of Plagg. She smiled at him and pulled back to look at him fully. "You look amazing!" She cheered.

Plagg smiled back and blushed softly, holding her gift behind his back. "Uh, these are for you," he thruster the wrapped package of cookies towards her and blushed even more.

"I don't know if your new Miraculous holder knows it, but I know how much you love it." Tikki sat down on one of the benches and she carefully unwrapped the gift. She squealed and hugged him again when she saw the cookies.

"Thank you Plagg!" She giggled out, blushing a bit herself.

She moved over and grabbed his gift that was seated on the ledge of the seat. "And this is for you, Plagg." She blushed softly and handed him the wrapped cheese and immediately Plagg peeked up.

"Is that my lovely Camembert I smell~?" He unwrapped it faster than lightening smiled happily before swallowing it whole.

Tikki laughed and nibbling on her cookie. "I'm glad you liked it."

Plagg tackled her in a hug and she was so shocked that she dropped the cookie on the chair to hug him back.

"Thanks Tikki... I've missed you.." he smiled at her and Tikki surprised the both of them by kissing his cheek.

"I've missed you too Plagg." This definitely turned out to be the best Christmas ever.

. . .

authors note:

So apparently Cheesecake is their ship name? Haha I dunno but I love them and I think they're the cutest thing ever. I have a lot of plans for more Cheesecake in the future 😂 you can always comment requests and stuff!!

Lots of love,
Mercay 💕