Boyfriend | LadyNoir

Synopsis: Have you ever wondered what Chat Noir's suit was made out of? I can tell you right now, it's definitely not made out of that stretchy hip hugging martial you think it's made out of.

. . .

. . .

Third Person Omniscient
Word Count: 453

Boyfriend, January 17th, 2017

"Chat? Come over here would ya." Ladybug eyed him oddly and Chat gracefully strolled over with a small smirk.

"Yes M'lady?" He purred, leaning towards her.

Ladybug smirked back softly and walked around him. He was leaning against his staff for support, and he watched Ladybug stroll around him nonchalantly.

"What? Are you inspecting me?" He joked, letting out a soft laugh.

"Yep!" Ladybug smiled at him and stood back in front of him as she moved closer to him. "Say, what's this suit made out of? It hugs you purr-fectly." Chat laughed at her poor use of a cat pun, but he grinned at her regardless.

"Why do you need to know? It's not like you need a new suit." He seized her up and nodded. Her suit hugged her in all the right places, and even the areas that weren't as tight and perfect he still loved. Like how her tummy was just perfectly shaped and was soft when he poked her. And the extra bit of fat on her hips and thighs. It made him all happy and giddy.

"I know," Ladybug said with a shrug. "But I'm actually genuinely curious."

Chat hummed in thought and leaned closer to her face so they were only a few inches apart. "Well if you must know," he mused. "It's made out of boyfriend material."

Ladybug stared at him with such a deadpan look before doubling over with laughter. She had her hands on her knees and soon ended dup clutching her stomach before it was beginning to hurt from laughing. Chat was taken aback and he pouted softly.

"What?" He whined. "Why're you laughing?"

Ladybug shook her head and finally was able to regain her composure. She grinned softly and leaned up, ruffling her hair with a smirk. "Yep. Boyfriend material." She tapped the little bell on his collar and winked at him before turning and heading off before her miraculous beeped and her secret identity was revealed.

Needless to say, Chat Noir was swooned, blushing, and madly in love with who ever was behind that mask.

. . .

authors note:

So I'm trying to find some Ladrien to write but it's so hard lol it's my least favorite ship out of the entire square and ahdjnfjxjc I want this book to be diverse but Ladrien is so hard for me to write. Comment some Ladrien ideas for me please please please please!!

Lots of love,
Mercay 💕