Pajamas | Adrienette

Synopsis: It's pajama day at school and everyone is sure to dress up. But what happens when our super heroes dress up as... each other?

. . .

. . .

Third Person Limited, Marinette
Word Count: 725

Pajamas, January 17th, 2017

Marinette had been working on her onesie for weeks. She knew pajama day was the day to impress Adrien, even if it was a long shot. Just yesterday Adrien had wondered if anyone had any Ladybug and Chat Noir themed pajamas.

"Anyone have any Ladybug and Chat Noir themed?" He asked, turning to look back at Alya, Nino and Marinette. Marinette kept quiet about hers, as it was a surprise, but Alya had no trouble speaking her mind.

"Mine is all Ladybug decked out! I can't wait for tomorrow!" She grinned and looked at Nino.

Nino shrugged nonchalantly and smiled at her. "I'm not saying. What about your Marinette?"

Marinette blushed softly as al eyes were on her. She grinned nervously and flashed a peace sign cutely. "It's a secret."

She couldn't help but notice the hope in Adrien's eyes dimmed a bit. Why in the world did he look so hopeful?

Marinette finished the final touches and smiled softly. She put it on over her shorts and tank top, and pulled on the hood.

"Perfect," she said softly. Marinette grabbed her bag and quickly headed down the stairs so she could walk to school. Marinette was smart in the sense that she put soles on the bottom of the onesie so that way the fabric wouldn't get ruined, and she could walk on the pavement and on awkward surfaces without hurting her feet.

She walked through the doors to the school and was surprised to see how many people dressed up as Ladybug. They had Ladybug tops and ladybugs all over their pants. Some people did of course have normal pajamas, but a good majority was decked out in red and black.

Marie the was running late to her class as always, but she was even more shocked to see their pajamas the minute she stepped in.

Alya was indeed wearing all Ladybug themed items. Her leggings had spots on them, and the top had Ladybug's face on it. Nino had normal bottoms, but a red and black dotted top in honor of the red bug.

And then there was Adrien.

Adrien wore a red onesie with black polka dots all over it just like Ladybug's suit. Except his was a onesie.

Hers was a onesie.

And they matched.

"Whoa girl! I never knew you were such a big fan of Chat Noir!" Alya grinned at Marinette's onesie and Adrien jerked his head up. His eyes widened at how cute Marinette looked, and he was shocked someone actually came dressed up as him.

Marinette smiled softly and shrugged. "What can I say? I have a soft spot for the kitty."

Kitty.

Adrien grinned widely and his mood instantly perked up.

"Hey dude!" Nino exclaimed. "You and Marinette are like totally matching!" He nudged his shoulder a bit and then pulled out his phone. "Go stand together and I'll take a picture."

"Uh.." Marinette blushed softly and Alya smirked.

"Yeah Marinette," she mused. "Pose for a picture." She took out her phone to take her own picture and got ready as the two remained unmoving.

Marinette looked at Adrien who couldn't keep his eyes off her. "I love your onesie," Adrien finally said, smiling at her and standing up so they could take the picture.

"U-Uh.. I-I... thanks.." she blushed and smiled up at him before setting her stuff down.

"Smile you two!" Alya said, grinning and getting ready for the picture.

Adrien put his hood up, and then reached over and pulled up Marinette's hood. She looked up at him in slight shock, while he just winked at her. Marinette focused her eyes back on Alya and Nino and smiled brightly, rudely happy in that moment as her cheeks burned red.

She was so happy she came as Chat Noir. This was honestly the best day ever.

. . .

authors note:

Aww that was cute! Kinda based off a comic I once read but I have another variation of this I want to do one day. Not right away though because I have A LOT of other ideas!! Lol hope you guys enjoyed it!

Lots of love,
Mercay 💕