Kiss | Ladrien

Synopsis: Adrien finds himself in a bit of a mishap with one of the newest Akumatized victims. After Ladybug saves the day, she notices Adrien is a bit hurt. A little kiss could make it all better, right?

. . .

. . .

Third Person Omniscient
Word Count: 693

Kiss, January 17th, 2017

Adrian tried to run away from the Akumatized victim. It wasn't like he could just hide and transform into Chat Noir to help Ladybug. This Akuma was kind of his fault.

Here's a little backstory.

Chloe had asked Adrien to their schools Spring Fling. But when Adrien kindly denied her, she was furious. And not just that, but sad. So now she was running around Paris, making everyone suddenly fuming and angry at their significant other. Because if she couldn't have the man she liked, then no one could.

And now here's where we are in the story. Adrien, running away from Chloe as she tries to zap him and take him as hers.

"Watch out!" Ladybug suddenly zoomed back into action, and before Adrien could even think to go and transform, Ladybug pushed him out of the way and to safety. It just sucks that she pushed him right into a lake.

Ladybug was mortified. Had she really just don't that to Adrien?! Her face was beat red and she just focused on Chloe right now. Without her partner in crime, this was definitely a tough thing to beat.

But in all due time, Ladybug had successfully freed the akuma, and saved Chloe.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" She cheered, throwing the lucky charm into the air as it reset everything and everyone back to their way it was before Chloe ran mayhem through the entire place.

She smiled, and then realized that Adrien was still by the lake. "Oh crap, crap, crap," she rushed over quickly, only having a few minutes until her time was up.

Adrien was sitting against a building, shivering cold and rubbing his head.

"Are you okay?!" She asked frantically, crouching down next to him as she looked at him with worry.

He blushed, realizing how close Ladybug was and smiled softly. "Y-Yeah.." he said, nodding a bit. "Just a small bump and a little cold."

"Bump?" Ladybug frowned and when she noticed he had been rubbing his head, she moved his hand away gently and lifted up his soaking wet bangs. She frowned when she noticed the small bump and bruise that was forming on the beautiful boy's head.

"I did this..?" She said, slightly horrified with herself. "I'm so sorry Adrien.." she frowned and pulled him into a hug.

He gratefully hugged her back, relishing in her warmth. "I wish I had a blanket or something for you." She couldn't believe that one, she just hugged freaking Adrien Agreste, and two, that she did this to freaking Adrien Agreste!!

Ladybug was mortified, but hey, Adrien didn't seem to mind how scatter brained she was being right now.

"That's okay. Really!" He smiled at her and ran his fingers through his hair. "You did more than enough for me today by helping me with the Akuma." He smiled at her and Ladybug suddenly got a brilliant idea.

She leaned up a little and pushed his bangs back once more before kissing the bump on his head. Adrien was blushing like crazy, and frankly Ladybug was too. Thankfully though the mask covered most of it.

"A kiss to make it better," she said, ruffling up his hair. Her miraculous beeped and she placed a hand on her earrings before smiling at him and standing to her feet. "I'll see you around," she waved and then in seconds she was gone and out of sight.

Adrien smiled softly and placed his hand on his bruised head. "Till next time, M'lady."

. . .

authors note:

Hahdjcjshfjkcjrf I was cringing so much hahaha I hate Ladrien. It's just so cringy. Cause Adrien is all shy because he likes Ladybug, and Ladybug is all shy because Marinette likes Adrien therefore LADYBUG likes Adrien too and wugejfjvj I dunno guys hahah I tried for you but I'm ready to get back into my MariChat

ALSO THANKS SO MUCH FOR OVER 100 READS OMG YOU GUYS THATS AMAZING!!! Especially for it only being published for about a week or so, this really is pawsome! ( Chat would be proud )

Lots of love,
Mercay 💕