Fond | MariChat

Synopsis: Chat Noir comes to visit Marinette, but instead of doing what she thought he might do, he ends up gushing about Ladybug instead of talking to her.

. . .

. . .

Third Person Limited, Marinette
Word Count: 573

Fond, February 2nd, 2017

"You know who's just simply amazing Marinette?" Chat smiled dreamily and looked at all the posters on her wall of Adrien Agreste.

"Who?" She asked in a monotone.

"Ladybug," he said with dreamy eyes and a soft sigh. "She's just so nice, and kind, and her hair smells so good, and she looks amazing in that spotted suit of hers!"

Chat giggled, yes, giggled, and took his butt to a seat and plopped down. He looked at her fondly and rested his chin in his hands.

"Don't you agree Mari?"

Marinette shrugged a bit and furrowed her eyebrows. She was trying to hide the rather obnoxious blush forming on her cheeks as she listened to him rant about her alter ego. It was hard or to make some dumb remark and maybe give him some sass, but Marinette wouldn't exactly do that. Ladybug would.

"Mhm..." she simply hummed, drawing furiously in her sketchbook to distract her.

He stood up again, practically bouncing on his feet as he smirked. "One day she's gonna like me, Mari. I'm thinking about even asking her out of a date." He smiled at her and leaned over her shoulder to peek at her sketches. He hummed and then pointed to a shawl she was drawing. "Make it red."

She rolled her eyes, but colored it in red. "Why?" She asked. "A tribute to your lady?"

His eyes lit up and he gasped. "I hadn't even thought about that but that's purrfect! Mari if you could make that for me I'd love to give it to-"

He was cut off by Marinette's laughter. She rolled her eyes and giggled, putting her sketchbook away. She slid it across her desk and below it was a magazine with Adrien Agreste on it.

Mari blushed but grabbed the magazine, flipping through the pages and smiling a bit at them. She had almost completely zoned out.

"...she's just so... just so.. Miraculous, ya know?" Chat asked with a very happy and loving smile.

Finally, Marinette smiled. She kept her eyes on the magazine and sighed dreamily as she nodded slightly. "Yeah... I think I know why you mean." She smiled and flipped the page, eyeing up the blonde haired model.

Chat glanced over and smiled a bit when he saw what she was looking at. His cheeks flushed a light pink and he chuckled a bit before rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah..." he said, smiling before sitting down and glancing at the Ladybug doll she had made ages ago. The two sat there in silence, quietly admiring their crushes without even realizing they were right next to each other the entire time.

. . .

authors note:

Hello my lovelies!!! Something short and sweet to post but I just wanted to say a huge thanks for 500+ READS OMG!!! That's absolutely insane and I'm so happy that so many of you like this story!!! I'm having. A lot of my stories kinda reach a huge breakthrough right now ( another story just reached 20k what!! ) and this means so much to me! I'm glad I could reach out to all the MLB fans and as always, feel free to leave a request!!

All the love,
Mercay 💕