Chapter 1

Short - Brief Description (:

Hi, my name is Kamila. I live in Malibu, California. I'm 14 and I have 2 siblings, a 10 year old sister, Leah, and a 1 year old brother, Jude. Also, my dad left my mom when she was pregnant, but that's too long of a story. Anyway, I am 5'2 and I have long brunette hair and green-ish, hazel eyes. Anyway, my best friend, Mia, loves these social media stars called MagCon and she recently bought two tickets since they are coming to LA she got tickets and invited me to come even though I wasn't a huge fan and the only person I could probably name was Cameron.

-MORNING-

"Kamila wake up" my mom says while shaking me.

I groan and get up out of my bed. I walk to my bathroom and take a shower, brush my teeth, then do my makeup. I walk to my closet and pick out an outfit for today (shown in picture below) then I put my hair up in a messy bun and spray some perfume on me.

 I walk to my closet and pick out an outfit for today (shown in picture below) then I put my hair up in a messy bun and spray some perfume on me

I walk downstairs and see that my mom left me a note saying; "I took Leah and Jude with me to New York for 2 weeks. I have to go for business reasons but you will be staying with Mia and I hope you have fun at Magcon with her, If you need anything from home the key is on the counter, keep it with you at all times. Love you Mila! xo"

I looked around for the key and I finally found it. I grabbed it and ran upstairs and packed my clothes, hair essentials, makeup, bathing suits (who knows when those come in handy), socks, shoes, perfume, deodorant, razor, hair curler and straightener, bras and underwear, cameras, MacBook, and my chargers.

After I packed I grabbed my wallet and I texted Mia and asked her about shopping.

Me: Heey! When are you coming to pick me up?

Mia : 10 mins r u packed?

Me: Yess i cant wait!!!

Mia : Same well see u in a lil (;

I read her text then locked my phone and put it beside me. So while I was waiting I decided to watch some tv and sit on the couch and wait for her to pick me up.

I see her car pull up in my driveway so I grab my stuff and swing the door open and give her a huge hug.

"Are you ready?" she asked while walking towards the car.

"Duh", I say while putting my stuff into her trunk then getting in the car.

Skip Car Ride And Shopping

We finally arrive at Mia's house and she continuously talks about Magcon and how she thinks some guy named Joey Birlem which I have no clue who that is but she tells me how much she ships it.

"Mia you do realize these guys meet tons of pretty girls everyday and they are all fuckboys, plus I'm ugly so you're getting your hopes up and I don't even know how he looks or how he acts", I say yawning because I am honestly so tired and we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow.

"Shut up you're gorgeous and I guess you will find out tomorrow", she smirks.

"Alright", I laugh sarcastically.

We both started to settle down and we both finally fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY YOU GUYS! THIS IS MY FIRST EVER BOOK I HAVE EVER WROTE!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST PART, I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW AND WHO'S EXCITED FOR TOMORROW?!?! (;

HAHA ANYWAY IT IS 1AM AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW SO AFTER SCHOOL I WILL UPDATE! LOVE Y'ALL!!!

(also don't forget to vote and comment feedback)