Chapter 4

Joey's P.O.V

I wake up and get in the shower then put on some clothes and take a picture for snapchat and post it (shown in picture below).

I grab my phone and text Kamila.

Me: Hey, come over?

I get a text 1 minute later from her.

Kamila😍: Omw (:

Me: Ok 😊

I see open the door and see Kamila. She looked so gorgeous. Who am I kidding she always looks gorgeous.

"Hey gorgeous", I say smiling at her.

"Hey handsome", she giggles.

She is so cute I can't get her out of my mind.

"Whats your social medias", I ask. She tells me all of her social medias and I follow them all. She didn't have musical.ly so I helped her set up musical.ly and we made her first musical.ly together.

I take a picture of me and her for snapchat and caption it 'Isn't she gorgeous'

I liked all of her Instagram photos and commented on some. Her phone instantly started getting spammed by my supporters.

We both laughed at the cute comments and I saw some negative comments but she ignored them and smiled.

"Want to go eat?" I ask her excitedly because I set up a great surprise for her.

"Yes I am starving", she says giggling.

"When are you not starving", I say laughing. She gasp, "Rude!" she says and hits my arm playfully.

"Ouch!" I say making a puppy dog face.

"You deserved it", she says laughing.

"You're so mean to me", I say then I start tickling her.

She starts laughing, she looks so cute. "Stop Joey Stop" she says laughing and trying to gasp for air. I stop and grab her hand and walk out the door. I lock the door and I walk with her.

"Where are we going?" she says confused. I look at her and say "You'll see."

She looks at me confused and I cover her eyes.

We were on a hill with a beautiful view of the city and I made us a picnic.

I move my hands so she can see and she looks at me and jumps in my arms.

Kamila's P.O.V

Joey puts his hands over my eyes and I'm very confused. He pulls his hands away and in front of me was a cute picnic with some sandwiches and the most gorgeous view ever.

I put my hands over my mouth, then jump into his arms yelling thank you.

He laughs and we both sit down and eat.

I took a picture of him and the view and post it on my snapchat captioning it 'two perfect views' and I save it and smile.

We finish eating then he ask if I want to go to the beach. I nod and smile at him.

He is so sweet. He is everything I have ever wanted. I feel bad for saying he was a fuckboy. He isn't anywhere close to who I thought he was. He is so sweet and loving. I love him. I can't help the feelings I have for him, I love him. I know we haven't known each other long but I feel something for him I have never felt for anyone ever.

We both walk to the beach and we play in the water and write in the sand and post snapchats.

It started getting late so he walked me home and I gave him a huge hug again.

"Thank you for everything", I say blushing. His eyes were so hard not to stare into.

"No problem it was fun, how about me, you, brandon, and mia all hang out tomorrow?" he ask smiling and looking back into my eyes. Ugh, I wanted to kiss him so badly.

"Sure want to go shopping", I say giggling.

He groaned and said "As long as I am with you then I'm happy", we both blushed and said our goodbyes.

Mia was in her room and she looked up at me with a smirk, "You are in love".

"Maybe a little bit", I say blushing.

"I saw the snapchats", she says giggling. "Don't deny it, you know you have fallen in love", she says smirking.

I blush and tell her about tomorrow and we both get ready for bed and fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I FEEL LIKE I AM ON A ROLL ON UPDATING THESE LAST TWO CHAPTERS!!!

ANYWAY I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I HOPE U ALL ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK

(also don't forget to vote and leave feedback)