Chapter 10

Kamila's P.O.V

Today is the last day I have with Joey then tour is over and Joey has to go back and we both have to start school.

I feel heart broke, the last thing I want to do is leave the one I love.

I took a shower and did the usual and picked out an outfit for today (shown in picture below)

I straightened my hair and grabbed my suitcase to put in the bus.

-Skip Show-

The meet and greet and show went by very fast it felt like. I had a great time and met so many lovely people.

I grabbed my suitcase out of the bus, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw Joey staring into my eyes.

"I love you so much and I will text you everyday and FaceTime you baby", he said pulling me into a tight hug.

I felt tears fall from my eyes, I couldn't hold them in. It killed me leaving him, I love him.

"You promise you won't forget me", I said feeling my heart break piece by piece.

"Kamila I could never forget you", he said wiping my tears and pecking my lips.

"I'm scared, because right now we are here together, face to face, touching. I know that when we leave we won't be for a very long time, I won't be able to cuddle with you and kiss your lips and look at you in the eyes and it kills me", I said while tears escaped from my eyes. He pulled me into a hug and I cried on his shoulder.

It was 1:30 and his plane leaves at 2:20 so I went with him to the airport to say my last goodbyes.

I opened snapchat and took a picture of him holding my hand and him in the background smiling. I captioned it 'I don't want him to leave😞💛' I saved it and posted it to my story.

"2:20 plane you have 5 minutes to get on the plane before take off", the lady said on the intercom.

He got up and I jumped into his arms. He held me and spun me around. He set me down and smashed his lips into mine.

Kissing his lips made me feel better and more calm.

"2 minutes", the lady on the intercom said grouchy as if she hated her job.

"Goodbye Kamila I love you more than anything you have made these past 2 weeks the best days of my life and I promise I will come visit you and I will text you when I get home and we will FaceTime tomorrow okay baby?" he said pulling me into another hug.

"I love you so much Joey", the only words that could come out of my mouth before I started crying again.

He walked off and thats when I felt my whole world collapse.

I watched him get on the plane and I sat and cried continuously.

"Hey Mila", someone said giving me a sidehug. I looked over and it was Loren.

"Loren oh my god I'm so glad you are here", I said wiping the tears off my face.

"A special someone sent me", she said winking. I smiled and gave her a hug and she told me that she was staying in LA for a couple weeks so she stayed with me.

Loren and I were getting tired and I was especially tired since all of the crying I did today.

I wish I was in Joey's arms and staring into his eyes. My heart just keeps breaking.

I lay down and grab my phone and see a notification on Twitter from Joey.

@//JoeyBirlem - 'I miss my @//kamilabrownn so much. I love you baby😔😘'
[I used a fake user]

I favorited and retweeted it and replied,
'@//JoeyBirlem I miss and love you too I wish I was in ur arms😥💗'

He instantly retweeted it and favorited it. I got off twitter and saw a text from him.

JoJo💛 : Hey baby I made it home get some sleep I love you and facetime tmrw 😘

Me: omg joey imysm ugh😞 and yes i have school tmrw so after school & goodnight babe ☺️

JoJo💛 : Good luck at school tell me how it goes tomorrow, Love you baby goodnight (:

I put my phone down and smiled like an idiot. Then I started to drift off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS THIS CHAPTER MADE ME SO SAD :(

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND THE STORY IN GENERAL!!!

BUT I HAVE TO GET SOME SLEEP THOUGH SO GOODNIGHT!💛

[also don't forget to vote and comment feedback thanks]