Chapter 15

Kamila's P.O.V

I wake up and get some breakfast then spend a few hours doing my online schoolwork. Once I am done with my homework, I do my normal routine then I throw some cute clothes on (shown in image below).

I started to take some cute selfies and I found the perfect one to post on Instagram

I started to take some cute selfies and I found the perfect one to post on Instagram .

I then got bored so I made some musical.lys, went on YouNow and must people just asked about Joey so I decided to get off and text Mia to come over.

She shows up at my house 10 minutes later since she doesn't live too far.

"Hey girl!", she squeals. I immediately know that she is up to something.

"What do you want?" I ask giggling. She looks down and sighs.

"Is it about Brandon?" I ask wondering what even happened to them two.

"No we broke up a long time ago", she said laughing.

"Alright", I said laughing a long even though I have no clue what I am laughing at.

"Please don't hate me for asking and don't say no straight away", she says begging me. I look at her and I am completely lost now.

"Okay ask", I say having a mini heartattack on what she is about to say.

"Well, I really like this guy named Charles Gitnik and well he is on tour and coming to LA", she says very quickly. I retain what she says but I don't know why she was so afraid to ask.

"Sure why didn't you want to tell me that?" I ask while stuffing strawberries in my mouth.

"Because the tour is Joey and Charles", she says looking away. I spit out my strawberries.

"What?!" I shout at her when she knows he destroyed me and plus I would make a fool of myself when he told me he doesn't love me and to fuck off.

"Kamila I'm sure he didn't mean it just please come", she said begging me over and over.

I kept saying no and I meant no. I was not going to see Joey, nor will I ever. I didn't even want to see Joey, I was furious with him and he has Molly.

"Kamila it may be a time to work things out with him", she says sitting next to me with puppy dog eyes.

"I've tried that Mia just see if someone else can go", I say. I wanted to go just to see him once more but I couldn't I knew I would end up getting embarrassed and seeing him would kill me knowing he never loved me.

Mia begged me for hours and I finally gave in and said yes. I didn't want to do this.

"When is it?" I said hoping that it was months away.

"Tomorrow", she says looking down.

Tomorrow?!", I shouted. She looked at me and I knew she felt awful but I guess I just have to get it over with.