Chapter 14

I woke up in Hunters arms but he was still asleep so I got out of his grip and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

I put my phone by my speakers and turned my Bluetooth on and played 'Issues'. (It's actually a really good song its by Julia Michaels)

I started making some waffles and I had a flashback to whenever I would cook for Joey he would always come up behind me and put his hands on my waist and hug me from behind and sway to the music with me.

My heart sank, it would sink every time I would think of him or our memories together.

I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around to see Hunter standing there with his hair all tangled up.

"Hey sexy", he said. I kind of cringed at what he said but just shook it off and said hello back. Joey never used the word sexy unless I got dressed and all ready to go out and saying wow my girlfriend is sexy but never like that he would respect me and call me beautiful, then again, I'm not dating Joey. Just saying his name hurts me, his beautiful name.

I shrugged everything off and giggled and gave him his breakfast and we both ate our breakfast and went on with our day.

-Three Months Later-

I just broke up with Hunter, I told him how I just wanted to be friends and it is unfair to him that I still love Joey.

I know, it seems crazy that after months, I am still in love with Joey and he probably doesn't even think of me.

I recently started home school and Mia is also starting home school soon which makes me feel very happy that both of our moms agreed.

I took a shower and did my normal routine then put on a camouflage crop top with white jeans and my Adidas superstars.

I ran downstairs and saw Leah doing her homework. "Hey Mil", Leah said. That's what she calls me.

"What's up", I said. I walked away to find my mom and I found her in her room drinking a smoothie she made.

"Hey Mila want a smoothie?" she asked holding up a strawberry smoothie.

"No im good but thanks. Can I hang out with Taylor and Mia today?" I ask twirling my ring around my finger.

"Sure let me know when you leave", she says smiling enjoying her day off from work. I honestly love seeing my mom have work days off, she gets so happy because she is always working.

I text Taylor and Mia and see if they want to hang out and they both said they would be here in 10 mins.

I sit on the couch and watch some T.V until Taylor and Mia get here. Taylor is honestly like an older brother towards me he is over protective and we just have that sibling relationship.

I see Taylor and Mia outside my door laughing so I swing it open and jump into their arms and we have a group hug.

"Bye mom!" I shout and close the door behind me.

"Ready to go?", Taylor said pulling away from our hug getting in the car.

"Yeah where are we going", I ask feeling dumb since I am the one who did want to hang out.

"Want to hang at my place?" he asks knowing I will want to play X Box with him.

"Yes if", before I could finish my sentence he cut me off.

"If we get to play X Box i know i know you gamer nerd", he says and Mia starts laughing.

I roll my eyes and we finally arrive at Taylors house.

"Gaming time", I shout in excitement.

We all grabbed our controllers and started to play.

"Hey I have a phone call, I'll be back okay?" he said as if he was trying to hide something.

After about 15 minutes Mia and I both got tired of gaming and decided to stop so i turned the X Box off and Taylor was still on the phone so I decided to check on him.

I walked up to his room and stood outside of his door. "Joey come on don't you even think about her", Taylor said quietly. As soon as I heard Taylor say that I ran downstairs and told Mia what I just heard and she comforted me and told me how everything would be alright.

Joey's P.O.V

"Joey come on don't you even think about her", Taylor said quietly on the phone.

"No I have someone else now I don't need her", I said even though I lied. I don't know why I keep lying when I could get Kamila back but I don't want to hurt her anymore I want her to move on even though that will kill me. Who am I kidding? I don't want her to move on. I guess I am just confused.

Taylor told me everything she would say about me and how she asks about me and If I say anything about her but I don't ever mention her to Taylor and If I do I tell him not to tell only because she hopefully is starting to move on and I can't have her getting hurt again. Taylor would always tell me how all I am doing is just making things worse but I just shrugged it off.

I feel like I am finally moving on now. Molly is hot and I think I may be falling for her. Lies, I tell myself. I only like her because of how she looks. I only want her for the pleasure, we have never had sex but she is good at making out but Kamila was always better and beautiful. Taylor also told me how I changed into a fuckboy once I started to date Molly, which I am starting to believe, sadly. I am not going to leave Molly though I hopefully will start to develop some feelings for her the way I did with Kamila. I like Molly but I just don't feel the same way as I did with Kamila but I need more time with Molly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY GUYS...IM ENDING THE BOOK ;( I JUST RAN OUT OF IDEAS SORRY FOR THE DISAPPOINTMENT.

^^^LOL SIKE.

ANYWAY, SORRY FOR SO MANY TIME SKIPS BUT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER ONE BUT IT REALLY KEEPS MY IDEAS FLOWING TBH.

ANYWAY I AM GOING TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER AND UPDATE TONIGHT THEN TOMORROW UPDATE MORE!

LOVE U GUYS 💛!!!!

[don't forget to vote and comment feedback thanks]