Chapter 7

Kamila's P.O.V

-Last Night-

I called my mom last to get her consent on if I can go or not and she told me that seems like a perfect opportunity for me. I was so happy, I honestly thought she'd say no.

I had to get all of my stuff from Mia's house so Joey, Brandon, and I went to her house and we talked it out and her and Brandon got back together and I honestly will miss her so much and she is happy for me which makes me happy also. We all tried talking her mom into letting Mia go on tour but with us but her mom wouldn't let her so we said our goodbyes and headed back to the hotel.

-Today-

I woke up Friday at 5am with Joey and got ready to go to the airport. I didn't feel like getting all dressed up so I just brushed my teeth, put my hair in a messy bun and a green comfortable crop top with green sweatpants and white nikes (shown in picture below).

"Dang my girlfriend is gorgeous", Joey said pecking my lips

I smiled at him and we put our stuff in the plane and took off.

"Hey Kamila", Hunter said blushing and shaking my hand.

"Whats up", I said back. I saw Joey look from the corner of his eye and scoff.

I looked over at Joey and kissed him on the cheek, "babe he just said hey."

"I know but I get jealous easily", he said looking down. I giggled and added, "I'm all yours jojo", i said kissing his lips this time.

"Get a room kids", Cameron said making gross faces. We laughed and Hunter left and sat next to Blake and I eventually got tired and fell asleep cuddled to Joey.

Joey's P.O.V

I put my arm around Kamila and she buried her head into my chest and fell asleep.

I couldn't stop thinking of what the guys will try to do, mainly Hunter. He just makes me mad, I feel like he has feelings for Kamila and might try and do something. I love Kamila and I know she wouldn't let that happen but seeing a good friend have feelings for my girlfriend upset me.

I stopped over thinking and kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WILL WRITE SOME MORE LATER, I HOPE U ENJOY IT.

SOON THINGS WILL.......NVM (; KEEP READING TO FIND OUT!

[also don't forget to vote and comment feedback thanks]