Chapter 20

- That pic of Joey is so hot js lmao ^^

Kamila P.O.V

I woke up in Joey's arms and him holding on tight to me. I tried to get out of his grip but I felt him hold me tighter.

"Joey", I whined.

"Yes babe", he said smiling. I gave him a glare and giggled. I couldn't help but stay happy when I saw him.

I laid back down by his side and ran my fingers through his hair, "I need to get ready today Jordyn and Brandon want to hang out with us".

"Oh and can Charles come too?".

"Let's make that Mia too", I said.

'Hey Char", Joey yelled rolling out of bed.

"Wassup bud", Charles said walking into our room. Joey asked Charles if he wanted to go and Mia is joining so I texted Mia and told her to come. Charles did their handshake and they got ready to go.

Before I got in the shower I texted Jordyn.

Me: hey Charles and my friend Mia are coming if that's okay

Jordyn💙 : Yeess! Weston is coming too

Me: Ok see u in a few ((:

I quickly started the shower then did my everyday routine and picked out an outfit (shown in picture below).

"You're so gorgeous", someone says wrapping their arms around my waist. I turn around to see Joey.

"Thanks", I giggle. He pecks my lips and hands me a bouquet of roses, "Happy Valentines Day beautiful."

"Oh my god baby you too thank you so much" I blush and peck his lips.

"I have something special for you tonight", I smirk. He smirks back, "Oh do you?" he says holding my hand.

"Yep I do now calm your hormones", I giggle.

"Shh", he says blushing.

-SKIP CAR RIDE-

"Hello my babygirl doll berry beautiful don't need to wear makeup BEaYOUtiful princesses," Weston said.

We all started to laugh. "Typical Weston", I said as we all walked into Starbucks (I know basic).

Joey's P.O.V

We all walked into Starbucks and Weston was being Weston and Mia and Charles weren't talking so Kamila and I tried to get them out of the awkward stage.

"You guys talk", Kamila whined.

"Hi", Charles said softly. Mia giggled, "Hey".

Kamila cheered. "Let's go order something to drink", I said grabbing Kamila's hand, "Let's let them talk now," I said walking up to order.