Chapter 2

-Morning-

It was now the day to leave for Magcon so I got up out of bed and took a shower and did the usual. I then picked out an outfit from my suitcase and decided to wear a black New York hate with my hair in a high ponytail, a white tied crop top, black ripped skinny jeans, and high top white converse. (Shown in picture below)

After Mia got ready, I grabbed some sunglasses she had given me to use for the car ride and were ready and locked the house and left

After Mia got ready, I grabbed some sunglasses she had given me to use for the car ride and were ready and locked the house and left. We both decided that we had some time since Magcon didn't start till later. So we stopped at the nearest Starbucks and ordered us both a drink then left.

We finally arrived and she kept squealing and talking about how nervous she is. Honestly, it makes me happy seeing my best friend so happy because she had gone through a very difficult situation when her parents got divorced.

"What if I mess us? What if I trip? What if I say something stupid?" Mia blabs on and on about.

"Mia chill I promise everything will go amazing, you'll do fine", I say with a reassuring smile.

"I hope", Mia says as she fixes her hair.

I leave the sunglasses in her car and we both walk to the nearest trash can we can find to throw our drinks away then we see hundreds of fan girls. Mia and I throw our drinks away then we start walking up to the hundreds of girls standing in line and we get in line with the rest of them.

"Who can't wait to meet the guys", one girl yells from the crowd and everyone else starts screaming "Me!".

I just stand there with Mia and we talk until the doors open.

M&G

Right now I am in line to meet Hunter, which he seems really nice even though I don't really know him at all. I've seen how most of them look because of Mia, except Joey because she wants me to find him out myself.

(Skip meeting the other guys)

I am now walking up to some guy I have no clue who it is until I look at Mia and she smirks at me so instantly figure out that it's the Joey guy. I giggle and turn back to face him. His eyes light up.

"Hey gorgeous whats up", he says smiling and staring into my eyes.

Wow 'gorgeous' he must be blind plus he calls every other girl that.

I just smile at him and he asks what my name is and I tell him, then he asks what pose I want to do and I shrug not knowing what do to.

Joey's P.O.V

I come up with an idea for a pose even though it's something i have never done but for some reason this girl makes me feel different and I just met her. I have no clue what her personality is like but she just seems so different, in a good way. She's calm and not crazy like some fangirls, don't get me wrong, I love my supporters, but she was just different.