Chapter 19

A/N : do you guys even like this story still? I feel like I am losing ideas and people are losing interest but just let me know!!

-5 months later-

- Kamila

I woke up in Joey's arms wrapped around mine. I grabbed my phone and opened snapchat and took a picture of him.

'my baby' i captioned it and posted it to my story.

I saw his eyes start to open so I rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth then shower.

- Joey

I recently moved to L.A and it worked out really well, Sophia and Bella always come hang out, mostly with Kamila, but you know they love me too.

I heard Kamila roll out of bed and walk away so I grab my phone and look through snapchat and twitter.

I heard the shower stop and a scream so I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.

"What is it?!" I shout worried. Knowing Kamila it will be something very irrelevant.

-Kamila

I stopped the shower and put a towel around me.

I opened up Instagram and screamed.

I heard someone running to the bathroom and Joey busted through the door. "What is it?!" he shouted and seemed very worried.

"Justin Bieber reactivated his Instagram", I squealed. (sorry i had too)

"Seriously", he said rolling his eyes and looking like he just ran a marathon.

"Yes", i giggled. "Now get out I'm trying to get ready", I say giggling.

"It's not my fault you screamed like someone was about to kill you", he said with an attitude walking away.

"Woah jojo do guys suddenly have periods now?" I said covering my mouth trying not to bust out laughing.

He turned around and glared at me. I back up against the wall laughing.

"You're so mean to me", he said smirking and pinning me against the wall. He started kissing me which led to a heated make out session.

I pulled away, "I love you".

"You broke the kiss", he said with a puppy dog face. I giggled and pecked his lips.

"You'll be okay", I said turning around to do my makeup until I felt someone grab my make up bag out of my hands.

"You're beautiful Kamila why this", he said putting it behind his back. I started acting like a baby and kept yelling to give it back and all he would do is hold it up high because he knew I couldn't reach it.

"I do it for myself not to impress anyone", I say pouting my lip because I wanted it back.

"Here", he said handing me some mascara and walking away with my bag. I grabbed the mascara and rolled my eyes.