Chapter 13

I woke up to Mia dragging me out of bed. "What the fuck was that for", I ask snapping at her because I am very grouchy in the morning.

"Kamila I know you. When you are sad you will not leave home or want to do anything, we are going out and going to have fun", she said throwing me some clothes to wear.

I smiled and put the outfit on. I put on a red crop top and white high waisted skinny jeans with rips in them. I put my hair in two french braids and put some shoes on and some perfume and grabbed my wallet and Mia and I headed out.

We arrived at the mall and started shopping. I walked into Forever 21 and got some stuff there as well as Mia, then we headed to Urban Outfitters and got some cute stuff there and then we went to eat at the food court which made me happy because I love food.

I ordered some food and so did Mia and we found a table and ate. I started to scroll through Instagram and came across a photo Joey posted with a girl.

It was a picture of him and a girl named Molly with her arms around his neck and them kissing, my heart broke. The caption was 'I've never been more happy'. I couldn't feel my heart. All I felt was sadness take over my body. I guess I never made him happy.

I saw comments tagging me;

'I miss Kamila :('

'#Koey'

'NOOOOOOOO ;( WE WANT KAMILA YOU TWO WERE IN LOVE IT WAS SO CUTE'

I smiled at the comments and just continued shopping. Mia and I were shopping and I got a text from someone.

hunter💗😜: hey girl! wanna hang?

Me: Yeees! I'm at the mall wanna join?

hunter💗😜: omw! (:

I put my phone back in my pocket and ran up to Mia who was going through purses.

"Hunter is joining", I say feeling better that I get to hang out with more of my friends to keep my mind off Joey.

"Yay my bff", she says squealing. I gasp, "Wow I have already been replaced", I say jokingly and we both start to laugh.

"Hey you guys", someone from behind said and I screamed.

"Woah", Hunter said dying from laughter.

"Shut up you scared me", I said panting. Mia and Hunter were laughing and I was trying to regain myself from having a mini heart attack.

Hunter pulls me into a hug, "You okay?", he asks since the whole Joey situation happened.

"Yeah", I lied. He looked me in the eyes and gave me a smile and I gave him a reassuring smile back.

We continue shopping and went to all of our favorite stores.

Mia goes into a jewelry store to get her mom a necklace since her birthday is tomorrow so we all walk with her and look around.

I was looking at some watches and I got distracted by a lady tapping me.

"Yes?" I ask giving her a questioning look.

"That is a beautiful ring you have on", she said staring at it and admiring it.

I looked at the ring and I immediately got a flashback.

-FLASHBACK-

It started to get late and Joey and I were sitting on a rock by the ocean, then he pulled out a ring.