Chapter 12

-Two Weeks Later-

Kamila's P.O.V

Joey and I facetimed and texted everyday for the past two weeks then suddenly it all faded. His replies came slower, his laughter became softer, and him caring about me stopped and that's when I knew that he quit loving me.

It has been a month now and still no reply or call or facetime. I continued to go about my days even though all I felt was pain. I sent him texts but he would never reply. My heart was empty. I rarely got on social media and interacted with my supporters or even my friends.

I became so distant from everything, i felt completely heart broken. All I could think about is when we first met and his love for me.

Loren and Mia have talked to me and they have no idea why he became so distant towards me, yet he still posts and is active on social media.

-2 Months Later-

Still no text, no calls, nothing. I see his post sometimes but I can never handle them or else I will break down. I have gotten myself together some and I have gotten on YouNow and interacted with my supporters and hung out with my friends. Taylor and I have become close friends since the last time Joey and I were together we have talked non stop, I always ask about Joey but he says Joey never mentions me anymore like he used too.

I did my usual routine and put a white crop top on and black high waisted skinny jeans with some nikes, and my hair in a messy bun. I sprayed some perfume on and headed to Mia's house.

I finally arrived at Mia's and once I got to the door she ran out and gave me a huge hug.

"How is everything?" she asked looking at me concerned. I shrugged and changed the subject.

"So wanna go shopping?" I asked her hoping she wouldn't mention Joey.

"Kamila, stop trying to run from this. You and Joey were in love and still are, I know it", she says showing me all of the snapchats and pictures we took together. I pushed her phone away, "He doesn't love me Mia if he did don't you think he would check up on me and put in effort to see and talk to me again, he doesn't miss me. Taylor even says he never mentions me anymore or asks about me, he doesn't love me!" I shouted at her losing control of my emotions.

"I know it's hard but just try and text him again", she said softy twirling her ring around her finger.

"I have already tried that what makes you think he will reply", I say reminding her. She looks up at me and adds, "Please you never know and don't you at least want to know why."

I stare at my phone and open up our messages, our old messages. I started to type and I instantly felt nervous.

Me: I wanted to text you to tell you I miss you. I miss the late night talks, texting all day, all the 'I love you more' fights. Everything. I just miss us. But I guess I could never send this because I know you don't feel the same anymore.

I put my phone away and panic and overthink to what will happen. Who am I kidding? He probably won't even bother to answer.

I looked over at Mia and she gave me a weak smile. I grabbed my phone and saw a text from the one I fell in love with, Joey.

JoJo💛: Stop texting me we are over, actually it's been over. Can you not take a hint? I don't love you and I never did, fuck off.

I read the text and my heart sank. I fell to pieces. I ran to the bathroom and pulled out a blade from my bag.

I used to cut, I was very depressed especially when I found out I lost my best friend which was Kaylee at the time and Tyler who now is my ex. Also, finding out about my dad and getting bullied in school just stabbed me in the heart. I lost everything and everyone.

I pulled out a blade and cut my wrist, deeper and deeper. I couldn't handle the pain anymore. I lost the one person who meant the whole world to me, the one who made me feel happy again.

I put the blade up and rinsed my wrist off with water and watched all of the blood wash away just leaving scars. Non stop I replayed 'I don't love you and I never did' in my head.

I told Mia everything and she helped me through everything and stuck by my side no matter what, that's why I love her so much.

It was getting late and my mom told me that I could stay at Mia's so I decided to spend the night and she gave me extra clothes and I found a sweatshirt that Joey gave me that I left over here. A tear escaped from eyes. I was slowly giving up. I thought he was different, but I was wrong. Just like I was wrong for believing him when he said he loved me.

I put the sweatshirt on and millions of memories floated back into my head. I sat against the bathroom door and just cried, seems like I am always crying now. I wanted to text him but I remembered that we don't talk anymore.

"I don't understand how you can smile all day long but cry yourself to sleep at night. How pictures can never change but the people in them do. How the one person who makes you so happy becomes your worst enemy. How 'forever' turns into a few short months and you would do almost anything to get back to the way it was. I don't understand how someone can let go of something they once said they couldn't live without. How that person once wanted to spend every second of their time with you, think a few minutes of their time is too much to spare. How someone can make a promise despite how common it is for promises to be broken. How someone can erase you from their lives and pretend nothing has ever happened." I cried out to Mia.

"I don't know and if I did know I would tell you, I promise you things will get better. You and him are meant to be and it may take time but I love you Mila and I am always here for you", she said with tears escaping from her eyes.

We were both crying into each others shoulders.

I felt so much pain and didn't know how to go on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! THIS IS SUCH A SAD CHAPTER :( I'M LITERALLY IN TEARS JUST WRITING IT!

WHO ELSE IS IN TEARS??? ;(

SORRY FOR THE SAD CHAPTER U GUYS, LOVE U! I WILL UPDATE SOON!!!

[don't forget to vote and comment feedback]