Chapter 5

Kamila's P.O.V

I woke up and got out of bed. I walked towards the bathroom then I heard Mia giggling.

"What?" I asked laughing back at her.

"Just look at you," she says falling to the floor.

I look in the mirror and see mascara all over my face. I forgot to wash my face. Great, now I will get pimples. I look at her and glare then start laughing.

I do the usual then pick out an outfit (shown in picture below) then put my hair up in two french braids.

I spray some perfume on me then grab a piece of gum out of my bag then wait for Mia to get ready

Once Mia was finished getting ready I texted Joey that we were on our way.

Joey Birlem: Can't wait to see your beautiful self (:

Me: I can't wait to see your handsome self (;

Joey Birlem: (; Txt me when ur here

We arrived at the mall which was packed, I texted Joey we were here then I instantly started loosing self confidence and got nervous. I was afraid he would have fans here that would see us or hate me. I also saw so many gorgeous girls and started comparing myself to them. I started to overthink, what if he doesn't even like me, what if he thinks they're better, what if i'm not pretty enough, what if i'm not good enough for him, I snapped out of my thoughts to see Joey saying my name.

"Kamila are you okay", he said looking very concerned. Mia and Brandon were looking at me weirdly too but I shook it off.

"Y-yeah I'm fine," i stumbled over my words.

He hugs me tightly and i suddenly felt better. We all walked inside and I got excited because I love shopping, he took a snapchat of me from the back. I laughed and checked his snapchat story, he captioned it 'She's crazy for shopping but I'm crazier for her', I started blushing ridiculously.

"Cuties", Mia says smirking. Brandon laughs and added "Joey has a crush", Joey blushed which made me have butterflies inside. He was so cute, he made my heart happy.

We went into some of Joeys stores and Brandons and got stopped by a few supporters. They were very nice, one even told me she has a fan account for me which surprised me since I wasn't really well known.

I gained over 50k ever since I've hung out with Brandon and Joey but I honestly don't care about that at all.

Joey's P.O.V

We heard a fan scream and I instantly felt someones arms wrapped around my neck, it was a supporter.

It led to a whole group of girls coming over. I felt nervous to what was going to happen or what they would say.