Chapter 11

Kamila's P.O.V

Today is the first day of school and I am so nervous. I hop out of bed and take a quick show and do my usual routine. I throw on some clothes (shown in picture below)

 I throw on some clothes (shown in picture below)

I was honestly very tired so I just wore that. I grabbed my bag and headed to school.

-School-

I was sitting in first period in English with Mia. He was talking about what we are going to be doing and I started to zone out. My thoughts filled with Joey, how much I miss him and his kisses. I love him.

"Ms Brown", i heard my teacher Mr.Smith say and the whole class has their eyes on me. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, yes?" I say completely embarrassed and its only my first day.

He began to continue his lecture on what we will be starting tomorrow and all.

Ring Ring Ring

Finally the bell rung and I headed to the rest of my classes and it was now lunch time.

"I'm so exhausted can school be over now", Mia said groaning. I gave her a for real look and we got our food and sat down at a table.

"Oh my god look its the girl who dated the famous musical.ly star cringe", a girl said from behind me. I turned over to see Kaylee and Tyler. (Not Tyler Brown)

Tyler is my ex boyfriend and Kaylee is the most ignorant girl at my school. Kaylee and I used to be friends but she backstabbed me and had sex with Tyler when me and him were dating so I am sure you can understand how Tyler and I broke up.

Tyler started laughing and I just rolled my eyes and shook it off.

"Why the cringe he has so many supporters and people who care about him and you're just rude and a petty bitch", Mia said snapping at Kaylee.

"You know you're actually right. He is really hot exactly to why I am cringing because why would he date you? You are such a worthless slut", she said grabbing her tray and walking away.

"At least I don't fuck other peoples boyfriends", I said under my breath.

"What did you just say bitch", she said coming back to me. I stood up and yelled, "At least I don't fuck other peoples boyfriends."

Everyone turned to us and stared.

"You just fucked up." she said with a small smirk. She walked away and I just rolled my eyes and kept eating with Mia.

It was now the end of the day and Mia decided to take me over to her house and Loren came over to hers.

I told Loren what all happened and she was so pissed. I just shrugged it off except I couldn't stop overthinking what she meant when she said I fucked up and smirked.

We were all just laying around so I decided to text Joey.

Me: hey baby can u facetime?

JoJo💛: Hey beautiful and yeah give me 2 mins

I got my laptop out and waited two minutes and I his name appear on the screen. I clicked accept and it connected and I saw his face.

"Hey beautiful", he said smiling.

"I miss you so much", I said looking down because there was a screen separating us.

"I miss you too baby but how was school", he said smiling at the screen.

"It was good", I lied. It was too embarrassing to tell him and he has seen me sad to many times I don't want him to always see me so sad.

"That's good babe", he said. We facetimed for 3 hours and he ended up having to go so we ended the facetime and my mom was back from her business trip so Loren and I headed back to my house.

I got home and my mom asked all about the tour and Joey so I told her and eventually it got late so I got in bed and got on my phone. I started scrolling on Instagram until I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown Number: Joey doesn't love you give up already you won't see him again anyway

My heart broke completely just reading that so I decided to text whoever it was back.

Me: He does love me and I love him stay out of our relationship. Who is this?

Unknown Number: Whatever

I read the text and didn't get an answer to what their name was so I just ignored it and headed to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!! I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! (:

ANYONE ELSE HATE KAYLEE? BC SAMEEE!!! ANYWAY I WILL UPDATE SOON, LOVE U GUYS!!!

[don't forget to vote and comment feedback thanks]