Coincidence?

JACK'S POV

I sat there tapping my fingers. It was around 11 o' clock the sun still at its peak. I sat at my table waiting for my order to come up. "Choclate Mocha!" They called my order. I walked up and reached my hand for the drink. But instead of just grabbing the drink I felt a strong hand over my hand. I glanced up to see a muscular man with chocolate brown eyes, they simmered lightly, and pink coated his cheeks. "U-umm you can have it...." He spoke roughly and deeply. The moment I saw his hair, body, and face I knew it was The Markiplier, at least that was His name at the Rainbow. I blushed feeling as if my face was as red as a tomato, my hands were shaking as I grabbed the drink. "T-T_Thanks......" I walked backwards, stumbling and running into a chair. I almost fell and so did the drink but He ran over and caught me. The owner of the famous LA strip club was holding me, a multi millionaire, basically. "You okay?" He said in a deep sexy tone. His voice was rough and course but such a..... turn on. "Holy Shit....." I said that out loud hoping he didn't hear me. "What?" I blinked my eyes. "Nutin..." I coated my voice with some Irish. "Well uhh here your drink. Bye." He handed me his drink because mine fell. Then he just, left. I noticed a slip of paper tucked into the cardboard box so I grabbed it and then unfolded it, it was his phone number and A heart shape saying "Call ♡ Me?" I practically sped all the way home so I could call him. But I ended being busy making ramen, showering, and binge watching I forgot and fell asleep on the couch.

Mark POV.      4 O' clock

I handed him the number earlier. I think his name was..... Seãn. But he said to call him Jack. I like that. I thought of him in my arms again. The tent in my boxers rose and I began to feel..... tense. Damn it. I slid off my boxers and my phone slid under me. As I wrapped my hand around my tip I rubbed it with my thumb. Muffled moans and shaggy breaths echoed through my huge room. I got a vibrating cock ring. Basically a ring that vibrates and prevent from climaxing. Perfect. I slipped it down. My moans and breaths louder and almost violent now.

Jack's POV

My phone starts ringing at 4 o clock in mornin. I groan and turn to my phone, the brightness of the screen stinging my eyes. I era the caller ID "Mark". I answer the phone and suddenly my jaw drops open before I can say anything. All I can hear on the other side is a faint vibrating sound, and gasps and moans from somebody I think is Mark. "J-Jack....... " I begin to feel a twist in my stomach. "Holy shit Mark........" I pulled down my boxers slowly palming myself through them ans stoking my length. Oddly enough I was turned on by this. The moaned on the other side became rougher and louder. "S-SEÃN!" Did he just..... to my name. I came onto my hand "M-Mark...." I quietly moaned and hung up the phone. "Good Night I guess.... "
I fell back asleep.