Her.

Jack POV

I happily laid back in my bed after trying on every pastel thing in the box. Cry came in with a giggle. "They were supposed to be given to you by Mark. But okay." I grinned. "Oh well, Mark is so nice anyway." I said quickly, my fingers brushing against a soft sweater over and over again. He smiled, "You sure do like pastel huh?" I nodded, "Ya know, he ordered those." I looked over, "Really?" He nodded to me and I looked back at them with an even wider smile. "He knew exactly what I liked..." I said quietly. But then I asked, "So. Where were you earlier?" He looked at me with a blush. "Actually. Theres something I need to tell you." I patted by bedside. "I... got a girlfriend." He said quickly, covering his face in embarrasment, I laid my hand on his back. "Glad you found someone you like!" I grinned, "Whats her name?" He held his arm and rubbed it  "Ashley." And my heart froze. "Like, red curly, long haired with pale skin Ashley?" He nodded. "Do you know her?" I gulped. "We've... talked." I said hesitantly, his eyes pried at me, "But anyway, I gotta shower." He got up and went to the door. "Alrighty." Then he stopped for a minute. "Hey Jack," i looked up. My hand was on the handle of ny drawer. "Yeah?" He turned. "Ashley is coming over tommorow, so, we need to clean up." My hand tightened and I turned pale, "O-Okay." I was so nervous I couldnt think. I sighed and grabbed some clothes, hoping a shower would clear my thoughts.

In a bit.

I stepped under the warm water. My back immediately slumping against the wall. Ashley. Jeez why her. She's crazy.

~timeskip~

After getting dressed and all that I walked back out to find Cry munching on my salad. "Hey~!!" I said, shoving him over and protectively grabbing the bowl. He giggled. "Relax relax!" He said, pointing to the counter. "Yours is right there." I giggled and set down his. "Oh, hehe, sorry!" I said quickly. Grabbing my salad and plopping onto the couch. He was watching some drama. I got comfy. These things are always so boring. I decided to get up and start cleaning. Taking the last bite of my salad and getting to work. Taking out the trash, mopping, sweeping, dusting, doing dishes. Until it was around 7 in the afternoon. "Do you wanna go out and eat?" He asked. His car keys dangled on his finger. "You worked hard to clean. We shouldn't fuck with it now." He said with a shrug. I nodded with a smile. "Sounds cool to me." I said setting down the plate I was cleaning and putting on my converse. We both hopped into the car and drove to Chipotle. (Cuz why not.)

~Time Skip again Cuz potato chan is lazy~

Today was the day. Ashley was coming over. Cry had gone out last minute to get a gift for her. Saying she would be here before he was home. And that just made it worse, I sat on the couch dreading when she would come. And finally. The doorbell rang. I sighed and got up slowly, hesitantly opening the door. "Hey, Jack." She said simply. Brushing past me, flicking her hair in my face. If she wasn't Crys girlfriend I would kill her. She made herself comfortable and sat on the couch. "Get your guest a drink maybe?" She spat, looking through her phone. I growled and set a glass of water infront of her. "But what about my lipstick?" I cursed under my breath and got her a red straw. "Thanks~" she said with a wink. I wasn't even looking though, I was too busy looking through Twitter to even bother with her anymore. I handed her the remote. "I'm going to my room. See ya." She giggled but I just brushed past her, going to my room and flopping onto the bed. My back turned from the door, laying on my stomach. I sighed into a pillow. It was fine until 3 minutes after she came and it became silent. The T.V was playing. But her usual crunching and talking wasn't there anymore. A sudden pressure was on my back now. She covered my mouth, the fumes making me dizzy and pass out.

And when I woke up. My legs and hands were binded. I had a blindfold on and my mouth my gagged. "Whatthrhell?" I muttered. There was a giggle and a tease to my boxers. "Hell no, ashelystop." My words were slurred. "I'm sorry what?" I tried to shake loose but it was tied to tight. I felt her tug on the rim of my boxers. "Ya know. I didn't like what you called me." She said. Pulling my clothing off. "You should apologize." She bit on my neck and started sucking.

(SUP BITCHES, TOMATO HERE. And if y'all don't know me. I write very. VERY detailed smut.  No shame.)

Ashley pulled of my boxers and licked the tip of my dick. I held back my moans. "S-stop." I said. But she kept going. Her cold hand wrapping around me. "I mightve gotten some ice for my drink earlier..." she said. "Does the cold bother you?" She said with another giggle. Her hand squeezing around my dick. Her lips wrapping around it slowly as she downed it. My dick hitting the back of her throat. I couldnt tell what she was doing. But I heard the sounds of shuffling. Teo things were placed on me. One started vibrating. And the other was what I assumed to be a condom. A cock ring... I thought. But my thoughts were intruded as something wad shoved up my ass. A giant lubed up dildo was into my ass and I moaned. "Oh~ So a girl doesnt get you going, but a guy~?" She moved it ever so slightly and i bit my lip to constrain my self. "Damn it.."