matt..

Mark POV

I felt furious for the rest of the night. Jack's father is such a douche. Jeez. I could tell Jack was holding back tears. We were sitting in the living room with his family when I noticed he seemed uncomfortable. His eyes kept wandering away from the movie and to his father, almost fearful, and frantic. I wonder why. I gently squeezed his arm to comfort him. Pulling him slightly closer. His mother smirked slightly. It was nice that everyone approved of Us. Except for his father... that sucked. Jack leaned up to my ear, "can we talk alone?" He whispered. I nodded and stood up. "Excuse us for a moment." I brushed off some popcorn crumbs and held Jack's hand, guiding him. "Whatcha gonna do. Fuck em?" I heard his father mumble. Jack must be heard it. He walked faster, his hand was held up to his eyes. He opened our bedroom door and slammed it behind us. Throwing me on the bed and laying down next to me. Wiggling his way next to me. His body stuck to me. So close I could feel his heart beat, and his cries. Small sniffles was the only sound to be heard, and the most heartbreaking one. My heart wrenched, I didn't know what to do. I kissed his neck "Shh... it's ok. I'm here..... I'm here." I turned his body to face me. His eyes were red and puffy. His nose and ears were red too. And his pink cheeks were coated with hot tears. He buried his face into my chest. Slowly calming down, he fell right asleep into my clutch.

Latterrr

I wiggled out of bed without waking up Jack and went to see Jack's family still on the couch. Everyone turned their heads with worry but his father. He didn't even notice. My blood felt like it was boiling. I gritted my teeth as my fists curled. "Son of a bitch." I walked over to him and grabbed his shirt collar. "I'm trying to watch dipshit!" He growled. I punched him in the guy and left him on the ground. He seemed out of breath but quickly stood up and hit my face. I could already taste blood. He ran at me fists ready. I slipped his leg and he fell into the coffee table, it shattered beneath him. Jacks mother and siblings backed up. A quiet voice came from the hallway. "Mark?" I didn't care. I  drew my hand back to punch his face again when someone grabbed my arms and pulled me off. "Mark!" They shouted. I turned to see who they were. It was... Jack. I shook my head, what was I thinking. "You couldve killed him!" He shouted at me. My eyes widened, gazing back at the bleeding man on the floor. "I-I'm-" Jack stood up and helped his father up. "Just clean this up." He said coldly as he guides his father into the car. His family following him, I felt them all giving me a cold shouldar now. I cleaned up my face and fists, which, also were wounded. I sat on the floor, slouched against the door with my head in my hands. "Ughhhhhhhh....." I deeply sighed. "Fuck." I grabbed my coat, wallet, and keys and headed out to my car. Driving to the only Bar I knew. Rainbow Road. I stepped to the front, walking right past the bouncer. He already knew me. I stepped pasted the flock of drunken and lustful women, and took a seat at the bar. Matt smiled and walked over. "Whatcha need boss?" He said in a playful tone. I rested my head on my cheek. "My favorite.." He clicked his tongue. "Which favorite." I rolled my eyes "The one that gets me drunk the fastest." He seemed a bit surprised and worried, but pulled out some vodka, mixing up a drink and pouring into a fancy glass. "Here ya go." He slid it over, I grabbed it and chugged it down. Not caring about the slight burn or slightly bitter taste.  I didn't really notice Matt walk around and sit next to me. Turning off the bar sign. "Wheres-" "Hospital." Matt froze. "Why?!" He sounded alarmed and worried. "I punched his father, made em bleed." Lie. "Why would you punch him?!??!!" He sounded even more concerned. "He's not the most supportive of Jack." Matt stopped talking. Taking a moment to collect his thoughts. I did too.

-timeskip-

After a couple of drinks with Matt, he pulled me into the bathrooms. Kissing along my jaw and my lips. We fought for dominance.

(Awwwwee shitttttt. Matt is getting, Marked. Lol. See ya. Hope you enjoyed. The next chapter has smuuuttt!