My home is Yours

Another shout out to Tig2711 for adding this story to their Reading list! Enjoy!

Jack POV
I ended up staying in the hospital for another 3 days, turns out I had a major concussion. My Place was pretty far away from the hospital so I stayed at Mark's house. He guided me inside, showing all the tall beautiful room, decorated with chandeliers, and Crystal lights hanging from the walls. Here's the guest room. "T-Thanks Mark... for everyting." He smiled warmly "No problem Jack. If you need me I'll be downstairs making dinner for us." I shoved him and raced downstairs "I'M MAKING DINNER!" He laughed and fell. "ALRIGHTY JACK, SOUNDS GOOD TO ME." I smiled as I reached the kitchen. It was huge, the white double fridge, quartz counter, and classic modern stove made it perfect. I began to cook, I decided making something like stew. It turned out to be beef and soup. "Smells good. Whatcha making Bacon?" I chuckled "Bacon???" G punched my shoulder "you know what I mean." He peered over. "I'm making beef and veggie stew. And it's already done.

Time skip.

"Hey Jack." I glanced up at him. "Yeah?" He pulled up a bottle of beer. "Wanna drink? C'mon I know your Irish~" he nudged me with a can, and gladly, I accepted it. We ended up drinking to our hearts content.  We sat on the couch still drinking, by now it was 10 o'clock. "I'm gonna shower Merk." My Irish accent was heavy. "Okay," he hiccuped and laid back as I pranked up the stairs and into the shower.

Mark POV
I felt tipsy, and.... lustful.. I glanced towards the stairs and heard the shower running. I tip toed upstairs and into the bathroom peering in the bathroom. Jack facing the wall with his eyes closed. I tore of my clothes and stepped in behind him, picking his neck and straddling his waist. I turned him and pinned him to the shower wall. "M-Mark!?" I leaned in close to his ear "Its master to you, kitten~" I sucked harder on his neck leaving little love marks. (Pun intended) Jack moaned quietly in response, our crotches grinding together as the hot water hit our sides, almost cancelling out Jack's quiet moans. I reached my hand power and began to pump his member while sucking his neck. He moaned loudly and turned to face me again, clearing his eyes from the water. He turned us and instead slammed me, kneelin down and sucking the tip of my member. "F-Fuck kitten.." He purred sending the vibrations up my body. I grasped his hair and bucked my hips sending my whole member into his mouth. He shoved me further into the mirror wall, my back facing the glass. He turned to face the wall and back himself into my member, his warmth surrounded me as I moaned and straddled his hips. "Holy shit master~" he seemed to enjoy it so I leaned forward and started to pump him as he rode me. "M-Master I'm gonna cum!" I back out of him and stopped pumping, turning him and taking Him whole, swallowing all of his seed, licking my lips. He seemed breathless yet still continued he kicked on my member harshly massaging it with his tongue and slathering it in saliva. "K-Kitten I'm gonna-" right before I finished my sentence I came inside Jack's mouth. He turned off the water, dried us, and I guided him to the guest room. "Merk" I turned and shut off the light. "Yes?" He blushed a bit. "I don't wanna be alone." I walked over to him and picked him up bridal style, carrying him to my room and tucking him under following soon after. "Goodnight Merk." I smiled and cuddle him.

"Goodnight Sean."