Feel better

Mark POV

It had been about 2 weeks and Jack and I were driving back to my house. "Thanks for letting me stay at your house again." He held my hand and I drove. "No problem Jack, you are my boyfriend, it makes sense." I grinned widely at the word. Boyfriend. I never thought I'd call Jack my boyfriend, but I guess I am. "I've been thinking... So much had happened, and we've are dating now, and we did.... you know... that. Maybe we should go further and.... move in with each other." I paused and stopped the car. "But only if you want to!!! I don't mean I-" I smiled and grabbed his hand "I'd love it. My Place or yours?" He scoffed "definitely yours, duh. My Place has Pringle cans everywhere." He started laughing and I chuckled, then I began to start driving again.

Time Skip.

Jack POV

We made it to the house. Mark and I talked in the car and I was going to be moving in tomorrow. I was so excited, I loved Mark so much, and now I'm moving in with him. It's a dream come true. I'm already starting to feel better. He kept one of hands on mine as he drove, it felt special. He helped me get out of the car, I waddled on my crutches. "Thanks Love." I kissed his cheek and he blushed, he was so hot. He kissed my cheeks back and opened the Dark wood door for me. I giggled and walked a little bit faster into his house. I was about to go to the kitchen to eat but I got swept of my feet. "Let me help you." He snuggled against me and picked me up bridal style, touching foreheads. He walked me over to the kitchen and set me down. "Let me cook tonight." I gazed at his arm with a look of worry. He saw it. "I'll be okay, you can't cook anyway, and we can't go out because that's be to much on you and me. I'll just make some grilled cheeses and tomato soup. Sound good?" I nodded excitedly "okay." He picked me up again and set me on the sofa, then handed me the remote. "Watch whatever you want kitten." I remember that name. From that night we..... omg. I started blushing like crazy and I buried my face into my shirt. "Heh." He walked away and I turned on Steven Universe. (I don't know whats his favorite show, sad. )

SPOILER TO STEVEN UNIVERSE UP AHEAD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I enjoyed the show, Steven and the gang had been caught onto Jasper and Peridot's ship, but Garnet saved them by defeating Jasper.

SPOILER OVER

After a while I turned to look at Mark, he had on some black jeans with his flannel. God damn that flannel. He looked good in red, I bit my lip rather hastily and turned back to the show.

Mark POV

I felt like someone was watching me from behind, inspecting me. I turned and just barely saw Jack move his head towards the TV. He was staring at me? Whatever, dinner is ready anyway. I picked up his plate and carried it over the Jack, setting down on the coffee table. "Here you go Love." he smiled and picked up the sandwich rather quickly. He spoke with his mouth slightly full "Thanks Mark, for everything." his light and happy faced turned blank, I started to worry. "I-I wish I could make it up to you." I sat down and held his hand. He wiped his teary eyes. "I'm sorry." He lightly smiled, I grabbed his neck and leaned in close to his ear "I love you Jack, nothing will change that," I lightly licked his neck "Nothing."

Smut Warning

He skin shuddered even with that small touch. I'm going to make him go mad. "M-Mark... p-plea-." I shushed him with my finger, creeping down to his thigh and trailing up towards his obvious boner. "Hm?" I lightly tightened my hand. "A-ahh!" he moaned, I began to press hard, palming into him and licking his neck. "Fuck mark... hnnnggg~" I undid his pants and pulled them down slightly, "Let me help you feel better Jack." I pulled boxers down, revealing his quite long length. I smiled and stroked the tip of his member slowly. "f-faster, please mark," I bit his neck "don't you remember my name, kitten~" I bit harder and let go of his member "please.... m-master, faster.." He moaned, out of breath and panting, cold sweat beading his head. I grasped his member again, going slightly faster but still lightly. he moaned again. I knelled down and wrapped my mouth against his member, grasped my hair, pulling very tightly. I placed my hands on his waist to prevent him from bucking. "M-Mark I'm gonna c-come!" He moaned between breaths. I undid my belt and pulled my boxers down climbing on top of him, lowering myself on his length. I rode him for a solid minute, fast and hard until he came inside of me. I lifted my body off of him and looked at his face. His head was laid back, his jaw was gaped, and his arms were still tense and flexing. "Jack~" I grabbed his chin. His eyes were full of lust, but he looked tired. "Enjoy?" He nodded lightly smiling. He pulled his boxers back up. I pulled my up as well, lightly lustful for a moment myself, but he was tired. I'm not pushing him, we cuddled on my couch as he ate. Soon, he fell asleep and so did I.

Time skip

Jack POV

I woke up, I was cuddled into Mark's chest wearing only my shirt and boxers, I remembered last night clearly. (Seeing as I was sober) My face heated up and I smiled. "You did that for me, right?" I whispered. I thought back to Felix, his body, that bled, everywhere. Mark's arm tightened around my body, he yawned and kissed my forehead. "Morning Jack." He gently smiled down at me, I could only grin back. "Sorry I got so tired, I would've helped you out too," I winked. "It's fine Jack, I took care of that myself." He winked back to me. We both looked at the clock. "Wanna make pancakes together, it's only 10:28." I nodded excitedly and hopped out of the blankets, but then I remembered I had no pants. I could feel Mark's gaze. I turned and he had his jaw parted. "Heh' sorry." I blushed and rubbed my arm. He smiled and hopped out too, I couldn't help but look down. From the looks I it, through his boxers, he was huge. [what am I saying XD. ] I blushed again and walked to the kitchen. He hugged me from behind, his boxers poking at me. I shuddered a bit. 'Damn it Mark stop teasing me' I thought to myself. "Mark can you grab the pancake mix, it's to high up." I smiled. He nodded and went to the pantry as I filled the measuring cup with water. He came back out and blew some on my shirt. "Oh you dick!" I blushed again and acted angry. "Rawr!" I jumped on him and flicked water on his face and hair. He smiled and laughed and we made the pancakes.