Love Me..

Jack POV

I slipped over Mark and kissed him roughly, snaking my hands along his body, feeling his tone muscles. I slid his jeans and boxers down along with mine. I gave him a nudge to turn around on the couch. He was a little confused seeing as I was usually the bottom, but he did it anyway. I smiled and slipped a ring on his member. His breath hitched as my tip sat at his entrance. I wanted him to do it, to put me in him. His face flushed but he did it, he thrusted into me slowly as I moaned. But then I straddled his hips, forcing him back down and out of me. "You really want it~? Beg~" I teased. He seemed sexually frustrated, "j-jack...." I looked at him plead. "Hmm? I can't hear you." He growled a bit and talked a little louder "Jack please..." I was slightly satisfied and lowered myself down on him. I bounced on him hard and fast immediately. His moans already echoed with the sound of our skin slapping together. Then it turned into wet slapping, Mark's breaths became shaggy and rough, I painted heavily as I came on him, but I wanted more, I loved this feeling. "Jack I can't take it please!!" Mark begged and squirmed under me but I didn't let him cum, not till I was satisfied. "J-JACK!!" He cried out as I came more and more, I lowered my pace and slid off him, removing the ring and allowing him to cum. "Don't do it Mark~" I teased him and sat In front of him. He depretely wanted to finish himself, but he didn't. I smiled and turned him over. "My turn to do this." My throbbing dick rammed into his tight ass, hitting his spot immediately. "FUCK!"  He moaned and came on the bed, I slipped the ring on him again and kept ramming him for a while until he started to sounded like he was in pain. "Jack ~" I kept going but, "to tight!" I pulled out and removed the ring, allowing him and I to cum. "Ahh~!!" He moaned out. We both collapsed into the couch. "You... are much .... rougher... than I thought..." He breathed out. I lightly chuckled and cuddled I to him. "Yep."

Sorry for the small chapter of only smut. I've been really busy with the other story and my friend of the family is going to get married next week so I have to help her! Anyway, hope you enjoy this and the other stories!