Who is @$#% ????

Quick shout out to GillyaFoxalrous for adding this story to their Reading list, and voting for every chapter! Enjoy!

Mark POV

They let me ride in the back of the ambulance with Jack. I held his hand and rubbed it gently with my thumb. Test welling in my eyes as I looked at his bloody body, and the oxygen mask on his face. "Please get up Jack. Please be okay...." I gazed down at him, stooping my head and gazing at the floor, crying, and pleading for him to be okay. Then, a warm feeling rushed over my hand and when I looked up my heart skipped three beats. Jack's eyes were narrowly opened, and his hand wrapped around mine. "Heh," he gently smiled. "Pretty shitty first shift, right?" His hoarse voice and pitiful laugh only made it worse. A shard of glass still in his head, and his face dropped with blood that ran down his cheeks like some marathon, dripping quickly. I lightly laughed but ended up breaking into a sob, Tears fell into Jack's chest and shirt, his bar uniform still on, it too, had blood on it.

Jack POV

I gently smiled at Mark, his warm hand gave me a sense of comfort. The blood seeped from my head but I didn't mind. My eyes became heavy and slowly, they dropped. When I awoke I sat in a hospital bed. My Co-workers and my friends sat waiting. I saw Mark and....... my mother? They were outside talking to a Doctor, I was still sleepy though, so I couldn't quite tell. My buddy Bob scooted his chair over, looking at my eyes. "Hey Bob..." he gently grinned. "Hi buddy." I turned and frowned. "Hi Jack" Wade eaves to me from across the room. "Fuck off Wade." We laughed a bit then the Doctor said it was time to go and let me rest. Only Mark and my family were allowed to stay. But they all left, except Mark.

Time skip

I'd woke up again. It's late, probably somewhere near One o'clock or something. Mark still laid in his chair. Leaning his chest on the bed sleeping, and protecting me. He said if I needed anything to tell him. I sorta wanted some Pain killers but... I didn't ask. I fell back to sleep, listening to Mark's gentle snores, and the whistling of the blowing leaves.

Mark POV  (Sorry for so many POVs"

I slept, and slept, and slept. But a small kick to the face and a whimper woke me up. There was Jack, laying in bed, shining in moonlight, squirming. I leaned in for a look, he was..... crying. Silently mumbling words "p-please f-felix." Or "s-stop. I don't w-want to...." tears ran through his face. I furrowed my brow. Who's Felix? I shook his shoulder, despretly trying to set him Free of his nightmare. He woke crying, he gazed over and saw my dark figure and leaped out of the bed, wide eyed, and... scared. "F-Felix?" He quickly questioned, he stuttered a lot, which made me even more curious. I hushed my voice "No, I'm not whoever Felix is, it's me Mark." He unfurled his balled up fist and leaped to me, I sat him on my lap as he cried into my shirt, hugging so tightly I thought I'd break. "Are you okay?" He shook his head. "I don't know......" he just started sobbing more "shh. Shhhh. I'm here. I'm here." I rubbed soothing circles into his back. He fell asleep in my arms as I cradled him for a while longer. Taking deep breaths of his scent. My lust despretly wanted to be set free, but I tamed it. I tucked him under the bed covers and sat back into my chair. Now there's only one question.

Who is
Felix?