She's gone.

Mark POV

I decided to give Jack a call. And I ringed and ringed. Usually he picked up... I frowned a bit and laid back on the couch. Chica cuddling onto my lap reassuringly and I pet her, sighing deeply. Wishing Jack was here.

Jack POV

She kept moving the toy in and out, I tried hard to hold back. Finally she was so frustrated, she went onto my member. Moving up quickly and goin down at an equal pace. I bit my tongue so hard I made it bleed. And I succeded in making her even more mad. I heard her shuffle again, until the garage started opening. "Shit." I heard her mutter. There was a another cloth onto my mouth and I held my breath, breaking the holds on my arm and shoving her off me. "Cry, Help!" I shouted as I tore off my gag. Ashley jumped ontop of me. And when Cry opened the door he had a blush on his face from is being naked. But he could see she was the fault here. Ashley swung at him, and landed a solid blow to his face. But he shook it off and sweeped her feet making ger tumble onto the floor and he punched her hard in the face. "And get the fuck out! We are OVER!" He shoved her out and locked the door. Rushing back to find me already putting back on my clothes. Embarrased. He sat on the bed next to me and held me tightly as I cried. "I-Im sorry." I said quietly through my tears. He rubbed soothing circles into my back, "its okay... you didnt mean it." I nodded. "Do you wannna invite Mark over? Itd be a shame to put all our cleaning to waste. Maybe in an hour?" I looked at him and smiled. "T-Thanks." He nodded and got up, "Clean your face, its red." And left the room, my hands scrambling to grab my phone almost immediately after.

----------------------------------------

Missed Calls (7)
Markimoo

----------------------------------------

I frowned and texted him, my heart aching.
----------------------------------------

Jackaboy: Hey, do you wanna come over later?

Markimoo: Sure... what time?

Jackaboy: Maybe, In an hour?

Markimoo: okay.

Jackaboy: And Mark,

Markimoo: Hm?

Jackaboy: Wuv you.
Im sorry I missed your calls.

Markimoo: Wuv you too, Its okay.
Ill be there in an hour.

-------------------- (new texting format!)

Mark POV

I grinned and set down my phone. Heading upstairs into my bathroom and cleaning up, shaving down some of my excess stuble. Combing my hair. Washing my face, etc. I put on my lucky flannel, a black tanktop underneath, and some ripped jeans with black converse. Looking at myself in the mirror and giving myself a thumbs up before leaving the house, waving by to Chica and drving to Jacks.

~later~ (i like the L lower case better.)

Hesitantly I walked up, my hand not even touching the door before I was greeted with a smiling Jack, who pulled me in and onto the couch. "I thought you said this place was a pig sty?" (Is it spelled that way or na?) I said with a playfully smile, pulling hin down next to me. He giggled, "Cleaned." And I gasped, "You? Clean? Never~!" I grinned and winked, and he punched my shouldar. "Ya big doof." He said "I only do it once a year!" We both entered a fit of laughter. Happy to just be around each other. But Jack seemed tense. His posture wasnt lazy like it usually is, its straight. His shouldars were rolled back instead of just lazily hanging. "Marrrkk~!" He waved infront of me and I blinked, "Huh?" He giggled. "I asked if you needed anything." I scratched the back of my neck seeing a cup with a red straw, and thr fsint markings of lip stick. I got up and inspected it, and when I looked over at Jack he was frozen. "Whats this?" He nervously looked at me. "My girlfriends cup, she left though." Cry said, coming out of his room, "Oh, well, can I get some water?" He nodded and got me a glass, I thanked him and then sat down with Jack again. Giving him a gentle peck and taling a sip of water. "Netflix?" I nodded, "And chill?" I asked, and he smirked, "Maybe later."