Family

Jack POV

We snuggled on the couch. Chica woke me up though. She placed little licks on my hand and face, I woke up giggling and saw she needed to go outside. I got up from the couch, slid my boxers on, and opened the backdoor. Then I picked up all our clothes, did laundry, and got new pairs for the both of us. I put on mine and set Mark's down on the coffee table, so when he woke up, he had them. I made some pancakes with eggs and bacon, then Mark woke up. "Jack?" I smiled and gently waved. "Good morning Markimoo." He scratched his head and noticed the clothes, then noticed the smell of the food. "Mm!!" He smiled and rushed on the clothes. Quickly walking over and looking at the table. I already set the table and the food was ready too. "Wow Jack, this is goodddd!" He said while taking a huge bite of the bacon. I turned off the stove and sat down in my seat. "Eat up!" He nodded and chowed down on the pancakes. He accidently spilled a lot of syrup though. (Anyone else?) So, he ended up getting a new plate, and kept the syrupy pancakes. He groaned, probably enjoying the food. He sighed and rubbed his stomach, his whole plate was gone. And I only ate 2 pancakes, I haven't even touched my eggs! I laughed. "What?" He asked, I started to blush. "You ate so quickly, I've barely started!" He giggled too, he took his fork and grabbed this massive pancake. "I'll eat slower then!" He started to nibbled one of the sides while smiling at me. I just gently smacked his arm and kept eating. "Doofus." I sneered. He stuck out his tongue, "leprechaun." I yelled at him, coating my voice with an Irish accent. "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW, I'M A FABULOUS LEPRECHAUN!" He laughed and covered his ears, then Mark started to act like I do. Shouting and dancing around being a doofus. Huh. Exactly like me. "Hu-durp. I'm mark, I'm so HaNdsOme.  EvEryOne love mE." He high fives the air. "TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES." We both ended on the floor laughing our asses off. "Hey mark," I asked him gently, he turned to me "Have we told our family bout, Us?" He looked at the ceiling. "I don't think so. my family already knows I like guys though, So they wont be to surprised." I wondered what my family, they always wanted me to marry a nice lady and have kids. But I like Mark, besides, we could always adopt a kid. " My family.... I don't know they'd think." My dad was a drinker. So he'd probably be a little mad.... 'little'.  My mom is really friendly though. So i think she'd be okay with it, my siblings... they'd make fun of me. For sure. I cursed under my breath and sighed. "Should I even tell them?" Mark shook his head. "They'd find out eventually." I closed my eyes and snuggled into him. "Do you want to call them now?" He motioned to my phone. "I'll be here for you." I nodded and grabbed my phone and dialed up my mothers phone. It rang for a few seconds, "Hello?" I took a deep breath. "H-Hi Mom.."

"Jack?! How have you been! I haven't heard from you ad was starting to worry." I smiled gently at her words, Mark kept me in his arms as she talked, quiet as a mouse. "I've been good, what about you?"

"Oh you know, it's been the same here."  I took a big gulp. "M-Mom?" She sounded really excited. "What is it?"

"I-I, I've fallen in love with someone an-"

"Really?!?!!?!? Who is she!" Mark looked at me and rested his chin on my head. And kissed my cheek. "Um actually, its..... He..." She stayed silent. "wow, I... I'm so happy for you!!"I smiled widely, the butterflies stopped. "R-Really!" I heard her giggle. "Did you think I'd be upset?" I laughed at my silliness. "I guess so."

It felt nice and warm now, my fears were not true. "I will always support you Jack, no matter what." I grinned and so did Mark. "So who is this fellow?" I hugged mark. "His name is Mark! And he's really nice to me, and he has a good job too!" I heard her shuffle a bit. "I think I'll like him then!" We both laughed. "Maybe you two could fly over to Ireland and visit soon?" I looked at Mark and he nodded. "Sure! I'd love to introduce him to you guys!" Mark nudged my shoulder and held up a paper saying, 'what if they came here? we have room.' I nodded and gave a thumbs up. "What if you guys flew here? You've never been to LA, and Mark and i have plenty of room, believe me." "I'd love that, what day?" I looked over at a calendar, "Mark and I have really good schedules so whatever works." My mom went quiet again, "What about next week Sunday? " I smiled and Mark nodded again. "Sure!" My mother laughed at my excited voice. I was really eager to see her again. I missed my family. "I love you Jack! I'll see you then!" I blushed widely as Mark kissed my neck. "I love you too mom, see ya!" I hung up the phone and punched at Marks shoulder, "Hah, my family will be flying over next Sunday! It sounded like she was okay with us." Mark smiled and gave my a really tight hug. "I told ya!" I smiled and started to make some food for Mark before he left for work. Today was Wednesday.