Crave

SMUTTY MC SMUT SMUT AHEAD, written by potato. Tomato was not available. 

Jack POV

I was honestly mad at Mark, I want him to be mine again. I dragged him to a restroom and put him into the largest stall. "Fuck Mark, that girl... she really got me jealous~" I teased him, palming his boxers. "S-Sorry." He said quickly. I bit his neck. "Mark~ I missed you..." I said with a purr, kneeling down to his pants and pulling them off, his buldge clearly there through the thin boxers. I smiled and kissed it, he took a sharp breath and breathed out slowly. "Fuck..." he mumbled, running his hand through his hair and grabbing mine. I pulled down his boxers with my teeth and immediately put his member into my mouth, watering from the crave of needing him. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head closer into his member, and soon enough it was hitting the back of my throat. I gagged a bit but eventually he came and nearly collapsed on the bathroom floor. Guess he hasn't had release in a while. I wiped on the cum from my cheek with my thumb and licked it off clean. "Thank you Daddy!" I said while licking the last finger. He heaved. "Sure..." he said, out of breath he pulled up his jeans and boxers ans sat for a moment. "Wanna go home?" He zipped up his jeans and nodded slowly. I was off the sweat from us and we walked to our separate cars.

Mark POV

I hadn't had anything to do with sex or dating since Jack left. And that, was almost like it was my first time. A feeling of ecstasy and rush, a hint of worry that would be replaced by pleasure. I sighed deeply as I got home and plopped on the couch. Chica immediately jumped on my lap and laid down. I cuddled into her fur and sighed, my eyes became heavy.

Jack POV

I was freaking out on my bed. Was that good? Maybe that was too much, jeez, I hope he doesn't turn his back on me. The thoughts raced through my mind but I got a text.

?: Hey~ Still up for tonight?"
Jack: What?
?: It's Ashley, from the bar. Still wanna come over~?
Jack: Pass. You were a slut anyway.
?:What? What the fuck Jack?!
Jack: Cya bitch.

And I ended it like that, smiling as I set my phone in my nightstand alone in my room. Cry knocked on my door. "Come in." I said as he creaked the door open and sat on the edge on my bed. His head in his hands with a smile. "How'd it go?" He asked, he seemed, awfully happy. "Good, we had fun." He smiled. "That's cool, well, I'm gonna go out. Text or call if you need anything." I nodded. "Alright. Bye." He waved back at me and shut my door, soon enough the front door was opened. And I was alone to myself. I guess I my have dozed off and gotten a little extra sleep, because when I woke up it was 3 in the afternoon. I got up and grabbed a salad and a fork. Plopping on the couch and pulling up Netflix. Happily watching a cool anime. (Idk) I ended up binge watching about 1 season full before Cry came back home with a box. "What's in there?" I asked curiously. "Just a package." He said, rather vaguely. I furrowed my brows and toon the box, hastily opening it to reveal all new pastel sweaters, jeans, and a lot more. "T-Those were supposed to be for later." He said, trying to reach for the box, But I held them protectively.  "I'm gonna go try them on!" I said, wuickly going to my room and locking it before he could catch me. Then I pulled out the many pieces of clothing inside of the box. There was so many colors I couldn't help but smile.

Any suggestions for the storyline?
Running out of things.