~9~

*Zoey p.o.v*

"I can't believe we are really doing this, " I say as Blake hands me a couple of blankets that he had picked up from his guest room.

"Come on, live a little and we are not doing anything wrong" Blake gives me a small smile and I swear I would do anything he says just to make him smile like that. I still feel dizzy from when he kissed me, I feel like half my brain stopped functioning.

I stare at him adoringly, what the hell is wrong with me? Ah, fuck it he likes me back I grin and hug myself dropping the blankets on the floor.

"Angel wherever you are high on, I'd like some" He laughs and I blush scarlet, I must be drooling. I pick up the blankets from the floor without answering.

"Come on, we will stop by a store to get something to eat" he grabs me my hand and leads me down the stairs, the party is still going.

I stop once we are in the kitchen,"I should find Cas and tell her" I place the bag of blankets on the counter.

"Okay, I'll wait by the front door." He says giving me a quick peck on the lips and Oh EM GEE (Cas voice).I hurry off before he notices I'm drooling again and go on a mission to find Cas.

This is going to be hard, this house is huge. I make my way through the horny teenagers. I remember her being with Blakes friend, what was his name again?

I walk towards the living room where the sofa is and notice a pair of familiar pumps. There is my best friend. She's seating between Jason and Ty.  I don't have to worry about her now Ty is here, besides she doesn't get drunk or anything. We both very responsible.

"There you are! I was looking for you but Jason said you left with Blake" Cas exclaims making her way to me leaving the guys behind. Ty gives me a nod grinning, How much you want to bet he is going to make a move tonight?

Now I'm betting with myself, what the hell.

"Yea about that," I say. Okay, how do I put this into words? " Okay, so you know how I'm sleeping over your house tonight?"

"Yea, I'm surprised your mom let you. She scares me" She shudders.

I roll my eyes and smile nervously, " Yea about that. Umm so like Blake wants me to spend the night with him and I know we were supposed to have a sleepover and spend the whole day together tomorrow and if you want me to tell him no then I'll completely understand—" My rant is cut off by Cas covering my mouth.

"Beba you are ranting. Of course is fine, I know you like him a lot and If you are completely comfortable spending the night with blake and doing the dirty that's fine with me"

"I'm glad I have your blessing Casey," Blake says from behind me with his backpack where I assume the blankets are. " Don't worry, though, I won't get her that dirty" He winks and I roll my eyes. "Save that for later Angel"

"Omg, can you be more of a pervert?" I blush nudging him on his side." You are making me want to change my mind"

He smirks and gives me a peck on the cheek again this time, letting me go and heading to Jason.

"OMG!" Cas squeals " He just! did he just? " She stutters. "You need to tell me and Ella everything tomorrow!" She hugs me and then whispers in my ear, "Have fun with mister delinquent over there"

I groan pushing her away from me. Blake still talking with Jason who has a huge smile on his face.

"Ayo loverboy" Casey screams catching his attention. Blake makes his way back to us, standing next to me again. "Let me tell you something, bring my best friend home before 12 pm tomorrow and If you bring her with even a small scratch I will stab you. I may not be a latina but I'm crazy, that's why we are best friend"

Blake and I exchange looks and burst out laughing. " I promise" He grins grabbing my hand. We walk outside towards a blue truck.

"No bike tonight," I ask as he throws his backpack on the back of the truck and opens the passenger door for me.

He walks around and gets on the driver's side, "Na is too dark already" He pulls the car out of the parking lot and onto the street.

❤ ❤ ❤

There are so many stars out tonight. I feel like God planned this, How cliche! Stars out, a picnic near a lake. The truck and the blankets, is this some sort of book?

"Come on help me throw this blanket over here," Blake says picking up his backpack from the back of the truck and the bags with the food we bought when we stopped at a target on our way here.

We place a big green blanket on the grass near the lake and set the food out. We bought all types of junk food, my favorite.  I seat beside him taking a bag of Twizzlers.

"Those are nasty, how can you eat that," Blake says with a disgusting look on his face.

I scoff, "I like any type of food except eggplant" I scrunch up my nose, God I hate eggplants.

"You are so weird," he shakes his  head amused.

"Where are your brothers? I din't see them at the party,"

"They are visiting my grandma," he says taking a bag of takis and a can of soda.

"Why didnt you go ?" I ask, he shrugs, " I had stuff to do "

I dont ask anymore questions about it and he seems relieved, instead we talk about evrything. He tells me about his brothers how they are always getting in trouble, I tell him it runs in the family.

He tells me how his older brothers have to manage to make sure erything is well at home and do go in college since his parents are never home.

"What about you, tell me about your family. Anything" He asks moving a bit closer to me, or body touching.

"My dad passed away not to long ago from lung cancer. He was my hero, my world" I smile sadly,

He gives me a sad smile and nods urging me to go on."My mother always complained about how she had me and my brother in her stomach for nine months and took care of us while he would throw us in the air and take us to dangerous activities like bungee jumping, and we ended loving him more. But believe me, Blake, she loved him more than anyone in this world—"my voice breaks.

I've never spoken to anyone other than Daniel about my dad,not even my mother. I just feel comfortable telling him. Now here I am talking with a complete stranger. A tear slips on my cheek.

"Come here, you are too far. I won't bite" All of the sudden we are laying down my head on his chest.

"You want to know something funny? " I sniff cleaning my face with the back of my hand.

"What" His voice is husky and low making his chest vibrate.

"He used to call me angel"

"My angel," He says in a sleepy voice and his arm tightens around me. I close my eyes and sigh. Finally drifting into a peaceful sleep.

❤ ❤ ❤