~19~

Blake's p.o.v

Wherever is happening to me after that phone call is happening in morris woods. The areas are dark, only the moonlight and stars to guide me. The guy behind me pushes me deeper into the wood and I catch a glimpse of the warehouse.

Anthony is stiff and stern, he is leaning against the wall in the corner of the warehouse. He'll be participating in this, breaking whatever bones possible until I pass out or die. "You betrayed me and now you pay" He grins,"I hope you come out of this one alive," He shrugs and walks in.

After my hands are tied behind my back, I'm led into the house and pushed into a chair. I want to know if I'll be one to survive but if I do who is going to come for me? I doubt the boys will know where this is taking place. Neither will Zoey.

Anthony will love to hear my screaming and pleas as I'm brought down to my knees.

I'm not going to give him the satisfaction.

Without warning, I get punched in my face. I attempt to keep myself upright but is hard, especially knowing this is only the beginning. For the first time in my life I know I'm in a fight that I won't win and won't try to win. Something sharp slashes my back and my instincts come alive. It's like I'm a predator, and survivor mode has been activated but I'm trapped.

I stagger a few times, only as each blow is connecting with my upper body. It stings as if flames, as if my body is on fire.

I bite my tongue to keep me from crying out in pain. I have no idea how much time has gone by. An hour? minutes? My body is weak now and I'm having trouble standing. I can barely see because my eyes are swollen from the punches.

I feel the blood streaming from my face and body, I'm not wearing a shirt anymore. I'm punched everywhere and I slump to the ground.

I think of Zoey, my talisman. I'm going to be strong for her, for us. I'm going to be strong for Melany, my world.I repeat the mantra in my head as if will keep me alive.

Zoey. Melany. Zoey. Melany.

I wish I could move but my body is numbed. I won't that other fight but was left without

Zoey. Melany. Zoey. Melany.

"Let this be a lesson to anyone else who tries take me as a joke," I hear Anthony faints voice," I think I groaned. I don't know anything anymore. All I can do is feel, everything, the sting of the cuts, the punches, the headache.

Zoey. Melany. Zoey. Melany.

Then my vision goes black as the sound of a gun fired ring my ears.