~15~

Blake's P.o.v

"I don't think she likes me," Zoey says as we try to remove the rest of the eggshell from her hair. After an hour of cleaning and grams yelling at us for being immature, especially Mathew who took all the blame. "And Is all your fault" She huffs looking at herself in the mirror.

I scoff, this is nothing compared to what we've done before. Mathew, Kevin and I used to be a handful. My grandma loved us anyways. She was always part of it, helping us get what we needed for wherever we had in mind. Like finding a box so we can slide from the stairs. We broke a couple of stuff that day, mom wouldn't notice anyway.

I don't tell her this and decide to tease her, "She probably thinking of way to break us up"

I wonder where my parents are now. I haven't heard from them for about two weeks now. See this is what gets me mad, they don't even call to find out if Melany made it home safe. Even if I'm upset with them, I hope they are okay.

She smiles softly and positions herself in front of me so that my back is leaning on the sink, she wraps her arms around my neck, "She can try, but I'm not going anywhere" Then her lips are on my, softly and in sync. Her soft lips are like silk, they make me forget about everything.

She pulls away and runs her hand through my hair dusting off the remaining of flour and baking soda from my hair. "Leave it," I say and bring her lips to mine again, I run my hand through her waist, creating soft circles with my thumb, she hums and bites my lips softly. I groan and run my hand through her stomach, over her shirt, I squeeze her breast softly earning a soft moan from her lips. I raise my hand and hold her by the back of her neck. Leaving small kisses in along her jawline and neck.

Before things get carried away I pull back. I know she's not ready yet. I smile at her and she gives me a shy one in return. "I'm going to let you shower"  She nods a little dazed and I walk out the bathroom closing the door behind me.

In the kitchen, I find Mathew and my grandmother. Mathew is sitting in one of the stools and my grandmother is taking out something from the oven. Then the smell of fresh out cookies hit my nostrils.

"I finished the job you guys started," My grandmother says giving me a pointed look, "Without distractions this time"  I grin and walk over to her wrapping her in my arms. She is shorter than me and still looks more intimidating than I do. But she's full of sunshine.

"I know you missed me," I say and she smiles. I let go of her and take one of the leftover chocolate chips and throw a few at Mathew as I walk by him. He lunges himself at me and we both fall on the floor. We wrestle each other a bit until grandma tells us to cut it out before she throws water at us. This makes us both stand up.

She's done it before, believe me, and sometimes is not water.

❤ ❤ ❤

Zoey's P.ov

I walk out the guest room wearing a black shirt that is two sizes bigger than me and gray sweatpants. They belong to Blake. I made myself a messy bun. Only a month into the relationship and I already look like a bum.
My clothes are on the dryer, by the time I get home I'll look like a decent person again, not that I care.
I find my way and walk into the kitchen where Blake's grandmother is. I can hear Blake's faint voice from the living room. I look at his grandma and our eyes meet. She has blue eyes, just like Blake's. It's weird seeing his eyes in someone else's.

"Come help me frost these cupcakes," She says and I walk beside her. She hands me the blue one and a tray of cupcakes. Vanilla, my favorite. We find our way in the kitchen without touching each other, making small conversation and I feel at ease. Like I've known her for a while.

"So you are the girl that Blake won't shut up about"

"Oh, I hope so" I smile at her.

"How did you two meet? other than the fact you both go to the same school", We take a seat at the stool and start decorating the cupcakes with sprinkles and smiley faces and chocolate chips and M&Ms.

"I hated the kid" I laugh and shake my head, making a heart with the chocolate chips and filling them in with red sprinkles.

"I can only imagine,"

I nod, "Yea, he used to get on my nerves, well still does. I would always fight back, though. We would have endless arguments over pointless things."

She laughs, "Good, you keep him on his feet, especially with that ego of his"

"Belive me I try"

"If you break his heart I will hunt you down, young lady." I look up at her and her gives me a small smile.She walks towards the kitchen and pours milk in seven cups, we place everything in trays and head into the living room where everyone is already seated.

Zack and Melany are sitting in bean bags, I recognize them from the game room. Mathew is seating in one end of the couch and Kevin in the other. Both have their feet in individual footrests. His grandma seats in a rocking chair and Blake is sitting on the other couch, I pick up a few cookies and two cupcakes with two cups.

I give him his cup and I take mine, seating next to him. They are watching "The minions" The movie. A few minutes into the movie. I look around, everyone is engulfed in the movie.

I hand him the cupcake with the red heart, he smiles at me and gives me a soft kiss on the forehead.

They might not have their parents but they have each other. Mathew is a grown man and he is seating with us watching minions.

They have each other.

❤ ❤ ❤