~26~

Check out of the video of the dance choreography that Adam danced😁 happy reading ❤️

Blake's been gone for four hours and I've tried everything to keep my mind occupied but nothing's worked. I tried working on my journal entry for the internship, I started drawing again, something I haven't done since I was ten. I give up and decide to take a walk in the neighborhood. I never have the time to look around. I grab my keys and my phone and walk out the house, I come face to face to face with a guy around my age, I've never seen him around before. He has brown hair and pretty hazel eyes.

He smiles at me," Hey, I'm Adam I just moved in." He says pointing to the door behind him. He's tall and skinny, he's wearing a plain grey shirt, complimenting it with a black leather jacket, black pants, and black dirty vans.

I smile politely at him, "I'm Zoey, nice to meet you, Adam."

"I was about to head out and grab something to eat, I got an empty fridge. Any ideas as to where I should go?" He asks nodding towards the hallway.

"I haven't had the time to look around, that's what I was about to do, why don't you join me?" I say and he nods, "Okay," he says and we make our way out of the apartment building and walk onto the street. It's a bit chilly, I'm glad I decided to wear my jean jacket.

"Tell me a little about yourself," He asks and takes a bite of his chocolate muffing. We are at the cafe not too far from our building. It's small and comfy, with three tables, each with four chairs which are occupied by other customers.

"I moved here because I got a full ride to LUW, I share the apartment with my boyfriend," I say taking a sip of my vanilla latte.

"You are a writer?"

"Yea, something like that" the only reason why I'm able to have this opportunity was because Blake pushed me to follow my dreams, I'll forever be thankful.

"What about your boyfriend? Is he a writer too."

I laugh, " No, Blake wouldn't be able to write even if his life depended on it. He goes to med school actually."

"Wow, impressive. You guys are the actual definition of a power couple," he says and I smile nodding.

I hope the power couple gets through this.

"What about you? What brought you her ?"

" I'm a dancer, I got a scholarship for TNECS."

"That's amazing! Show me some moves"

"Okay come on" we walk out of the cafe and I take a sit in a near bench. He takes his jacket off and places it beside me.

"Hold this" he hands me his phone and the song chivalry is dead by Trevor Wesley. He starts dancing. Moving his body with the rhythm so smoothly that is mesmerizing. His body is at ease with the way the song is playing. He is a natural.

When he's finished, I applaud and he takes a bow. " that was incredible !" I say.

He grins and picks up his jacket, he's breathing normally. If it was me I would've been out of breath. As if I just ran a marathon. " Thank you, is supposed to be with two people. My partner doesn't fly in till tomorrow night. Well my girlfriend actually," he blushed.

"Aww !" I gush, "you are actually blushing, that is so sweet!" He runs his hand through he's hair and shakes he's head.

" we should have a double date, whenever you and him make amends,"
Wait for what?

"When we what?"

"Come on zeezee, I can tell something is going on between you too. I can see it in your body language when you speak of your relationship. I know I'm a stranger but you can talk to me. I'm a good listener,"

For some reason I believe him. I tell him everything, from the beginning till now , I even shed a few tears.

" I understand he's point of view. He had planned his whole life with you already. He sees you as the mother of his kids. For some reason this scares you. It might be that it's moving to fast or that you are just not ready for that kind of commitment,"

I nod, " a little bit of both, I feel like he's expecting me to become a housewife, the stay in kind of women."

"Has he told you that" I shake my head, " then what makes you think that? From what you've told me he sounds like a very patient guy. He hasn't rushed you into anything. All he basically said was that he wanted a baby with you. He might have said he wanted to start a family but he might just want to start his life with you,"

"We are not stable yet, I don't have a stable job where I can provide for a child, I just don't think I can do it,"

"There is is. You keep on thinking of yourself, you only see your future of your perspective as a person. You don't think about the fact that you won't raise a baby alone. You won't live in a house on your own. You are a team everything you do, you have to think about how he can affect you and Blake not as how it would only affect you."

Since I was a young girl, I always did things on my own. My whole life was planned. I was supposed to become a doctor, move out to New York. I never imagined my life with someone by my side or even having a family.

"Wow, never saw it that way,"

"Talk to him, don't let him go. You don't have to have kids or marry him. Just let him know that you see a future with him in your life,"

We finally reach our apartment building, we make our way to the elevator and press 9"

"Esta bien,"

❤️❤️❤️

Iann Eastwood as Adam ladies and gentleman 😍 is a short and unedited chapter and I can't apologize because that's who I am as a person. Work and school plus a boyfriend really takes up your time to even breath. Anyways I hope you enjoyed, love ya
Xoxoxo