~17~

"There are too many people in my house, I want them gone," Blake says into my hair as he wraps his arms around me.

"Well, deal with it because we are going to spend a night with them," I say and he groans, "Bueno mi amor, at least is outdoors"

It's Friday morning and yesterday we all agreed on going to the beach and the camping.

He hums, "I love it when you speak Spanish" He grins at me and I roll my eyes. "Alright people let's see how we getting everyone in the cars,"

We are currently in Blake's living room, and by we I mean, Blake's two older brothers. Jason and Nate, Ty and Cas. See Ella was invited but she had plans with my brother who has been ignoring me for the past three days. Jason and Nate invited two girls I've seen around in school before, Amy and Emma.

Mathew brought a girl he has been messing around for a while now and Kevin brought a lady friend.

"So, how many cars do we have?" Blakes asks.

"Well we have my truck and yours," Nate shrugs.

"I can fit four people in the range rover," Ty says dropping an arm around Cas, she melts into him.

"I brought my car so Jason, Amy, and Emma can come with us," Nate says.

"Vanessa and I will go with Blake and Zoey," Kevin says.

"I guess me and this pretty lady will have the car all to ourselves," ty says.

"Us too" Mathew grins.

"Okay, let's move it I want to get there before the sun goes down," I say and pick up my bags.

As we are loading the truck Cas approaches me," You know, for someone who said who was going to stay away from Ty because he was manwhore who cannot contain his billy in his pants, you are doing a really bad job"

She laughs," I'm dating a whore and you are dating a criminal, where did our mothers go wrong ?"

"Wait you guys are dating ?"

"We'll sort of, we are taking it slow. I still don't fully trust him so,"

"I get it. I rather you take it slow than to start a relationship without trust"

"Exactly. Has Daniel spoken to you yet ?"
"If he had spoken to me he would have been here with Ella,"

"I'm kind of bummed out she ditch us for him," she says hooking her arm around mine as we make our way to the guys.

"Can you blame her? We are all in pairs,"

"That's right" she sighs,"I just wish she was here, I'm sure this will be a night to remember "

I don't say anything head towards Blake's truck were he is leaning in the passenger door, I wrap my arms around him,"Ready to go?" He asks.

"No, I wish we could stay indoors, just you and me," I kiss him.

"As tempting as that sounds, you were the one who agreed. I go where you go" he says and opens the door for me. I hop in and find Kevin and his friend in the back seat.

Blake hops in next to me and soon we are out on the road.

❤️❤️❤️

"Is such a beautiful day for the beach!" I gush as we unload a few of our stuff from the vehicles. I take off my shoes and deep my feet into the sand. I love the beach, reminds me of being in DR. The house we own there is two blocks away from the beach, I basically lived there.