Coming out (ace)

These are some stories of me coming out as asexual.

First time I ever came out!!!

It was two years ago... I was friends with some people, we'll call them Oliver, and Camille(they're sisters btw). Well, we had been friends for about 2 or 3 years. Oliver, she, kind of liked me I guess. Well, she asked me out, and she said, "If you're not into that kind of thing, that's ok." (referring to a lesbian relationship.) Thusly I told her I was asexual, plus my romantic orientation, which I haven't told you yet.

Anyways, she was just kind of like ok, I'm not sure what that is type reaction, and she left. We did remain to have a friendship, along with my friendship with her sister for a while.

Last year, she started to constantly make fun of my sexuality, even with the fact that she knew what I was. After a little bit, I decided enough was enough and I stopped talking to them.

Later, I found out from a mutual 'friend' that they complained about me to him, and that she justified them making fun of my sexuality, by saying they were mad I wouldn't date Oliver.

That was annoying. But that's pretty much it for that story.

****

Now, if you remember in the last story, about being asexual, I had a spoiler I said I'd save for this chapter, well here it is. This happened last year and two years ago(continuously over the two years)

Ok, so I had/have a friend, we'll call him Parker. He took me aside, one day after school. (he took me behind the stage[we were both in drama club]) It was dark, like no lights at all, and I'm glad for that. I stood, leaning in the corner, and he walked close ish to me, and asked me to date him. (again, someone asked, I don't get it, because I'm not pretty, or fun.)

My cheeks got very red, I know that, and I then ran out of the room, and later declined. (embarrassing)

After a long time, of repeatedly asking me out, he claimed that he was done asking. Later, he came over to my house, and we were hanging out, sitting on the floor in my basement.

(cringeworthy, what happens next.)

Well, we awkwardly talked here and there, until there was a long silence. (Before, we were sitting across from each other, btw)

He then, jumped on top of me, and at this point, I was laying on my back with him on top of me. He has me pinned, basically, with his hands on my arms, holding me to the ground. He tried to kiss me, but I somehow managed for him to not, then, and I quote he says,

"I'm not letting you get away this time."

(Cringeworthy, the whole thing.)

I (luckily) manage to get him off of me, cause I'm strong, lol. Anyways, so I basically throw him off me (he's like twice/three times my weight btw) and then I crouch, and finish the panic attack I was having. Then, THEN, he says,

"I'm sorry, but I tried many other ways, and it didn't work." He might have said other stuff too, but that's all I remember.

That's mostly it for that story, and he knew I was asexual, from shortly after he asked me out the first time. Oh, he also still continues to ask me out pretty much to this day.

I've come out to some other people, bury is chapter's starting to get a little long so those can wait.

~Hallie