Dysphoria

Dysphoria is something I'm not so new to, but I am new with.

Turns out I've had some dysphoria for a while, and just didn't know that it was an actual thing.

A note to people reading, dysphoria happens to a lot of people, so you're not alone if you go through it.

Common forms of dysphoria-

Body dysphoria- this is how you view/feel about your body, this includes chest dysphoria for example

Social dysphoria- this could be the feeling of being mis-gendered

Mind dysphoria- this is being uncomfortable with your thoughts and emotions and them not fitting with your identity

My dysphoria is mild, as in some people will experience all forms, and some people will only be affected by one or two.

Guys probably don't want to hear about this...

I definitely have body dysphoria. pretty much just chest dysphoria. That's pretty much just where you're uncomfortable having a chest. Mine's not very big, like at all, However when I'm feeling less feminine, that can really cause me to be uncomfortable.

Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't have body dysphoria, or that I don't have the right, I guess, because I'm not transgender, but it's helped me to see other genderflux, agender, and other non-binary genders that also get chest/body dysphoria.

This brings me to another issue real quick.

Binding.

My goal would be to have a completely flat chest. Binding would definitely help that. However, 1. I'm not out to family so I wouldn't be able to get one unless I did come out :(
and 2. Again with thing up in the last paragraph, I sometimes feel like I shouldn't bind because there are people who need it more than me, and people who struggle with passing as their gender.

Right now, I'm just using size extra small sports bras, and that helps a lot, but doesn't make it completely flat:/

(I do hope to come out to my mom soon, but I'll make a chapter about that.)

That's mostly it for dysphoria, unless you can think of something I should add.

And always, questions????

~Hallie