Labels

If you ever find someone who makes you feel something after you've been numb for so long, or makes you happy when you're sad, or just generally makes you feel comfortable and safe, and warm, realize how much they mean and how hard it is to find someone who actually genuinely gives a damn about other people....

I'm glad I have someone who cares about me, and stays up all night video chatting me, and I am amazed by how much someone can care about me cause no one else has ever given a damn.... But he does, he cares, and he's nice, and he's funny and adorable, and just amazing, and he thinks I'm pretty lol...

But I know how hard it is to find someone who genuinely cares about me, I've been through so many let downs, so many sad goodbyes, missing people who will never be more than a stranger again so I know that if he genuinely cares about me that it's something I don't wanna let go of.... I don't wanna lose it.

He makes me happy and he makes me smile and he's my best friend even if we're kinda in some kind of alterous not really platonic relationship of some sort, but you know what? It doesn't matter what you wanna call us, if there's even a name for this relationship, it doesn't matter because you shouldn't need to have a label for everything, this relationship might be weird but it kinda works for us

That's all that matters so if you're worried about finding a label that fits you.... Don't be, it's ok if you can't find one that works, or if there isn't really even a label for it because it's about who you are, not what you are.... And if you feel you need a label, go ahead and try and pick one out for yourself.... Just do whatever makes you happy.

I know that he makes me happy, just being around him, it doesn't matter what we do, he makes me laugh and smile and I love having him around, and I care about him. I might not understand anything but I know that he's important to me and I can't let him go.... He means everything to me and I need him in my life.

And btw if anyone was wondering yes I still identify as aro ace, so yes still aromantic even tho I'm technically in a relationship now.

Questions???? Comments????

~Hallie