Pen pal?

Hey guys, and girls, and anything In Between. So this chapter doesn't have anything to do with lgbt related stuff, so sorry, I just haven't had much Happen lately in that aspect...

So this is about something I've wanted for a while...
So I want to get a pen pal... So I was wondering if any of you knew how you go about finding a pen pal... Or if any of you want to be my pen pal😏 lol, I get it if you dont, I'm pretty boring... But I want a pen pal, the idea has fascinated me for years, and I've always wanted one, so if any of you know how I could get one, that would be great, thanks😊 so thanks and comment or message me if you have any ideas or want to be my pen pal!! Thanks, and that's about it for this chapter... Oh, and I thought I'd share that I was nominated for prom princess at my school... So yeah, apparently someone likes me lol...

I'm actually all of a sudden in a pretty good mood, and idk why... But ok😊

Also, if you guys have any ideas for chapters/anything you want me talk about, then go ahead and leave a quick comment and I'll see what I can do😊 ok, don't be afraid to leave comments and show your love lol😄 so yeah... I think that's about it for this chapter, sorry it was short but I really don't have much else to say...

Questions... Comments????

~Hallie😊