Terrified

So..... I just got in trouble big time.... And since I'm in trouble, I figure I might as well come out right? Well let me explain the situation first....

So.... The guy I'm in an alterous relationship with.... (Reminder that's a half romantic half aromantic relationship).... Well he kissed me and.... My mom walked in.... And she didn't know we were 'dating'

Well she seems fairly pissed... And we're telling her that we've only been dating this week so idk....

Well.... I guess I'll just come out to her tonight when she'll surely yell at me... Not a horrible idea right?

So here's my thinking.... When she brings up the whole don't have sex and all that stuff, I'll come out as asexual, and while I'm at it I'll say I'm aromantic, and maybe explain that it's an alterous relationship but idk about that part yet.....

So.... Idk, wish me luck I guess.... I'm super nervous, and I've been shaking so much, and I feel like I'm gonna throw up, and I almost have like four times but I haven't.... I feel like I'm on fire, and idk, I just feel like breaking down but I'm trying not to....

I'll let you know how it goes later tonight, if it happens, which I'm like 99% sure that it'll happen....

Yay panic attacks (sarcasm) they suck...

Well.... Questions??? Comments???

~your panicking Hallie