Chapter 8

When I looked over my shoulder to see if Luke was coming with our drinks, I saw him but he was talking to William, Niall's and my waiter from last time.

He pointed over to my table as he spoke. Finally, Luke have the platter with our drinks on it to William and he brought them over.

I turned back around pretending like I didn't see the whole conversation.

"Here you are," he said.

"Where's Luke?" I asked.

William smiled at me and said, "He's a bit busy at the moment."

"Oh," I said. Why did he lie just so he could serve us?

"So do you know what you want to eat?" he asked still with that smile.

"I know this is a weird question but do you remember what I had last time? I don't remember what it was but I want that," I said.

"As a matter of fact, I do," he said biting his lip. I suspected that he was expecting his lip ring to be there. "Will you have the same?" he asked Griffin.

"Yes," he said.

And with that William was off to fetch our food. He was a strange character and I wondered why I'd never seen him before.

"He was...weird," Griffin said making me laugh.

"Yeah," I said through my burst of giggles.

"Do all guys look at girls like that here?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well he just kept looking at you, like he wanted you or something. Your friend Niall looks at you like that too," he explained.

"I'm sure it's nothing," I said shrugging him off to mask what I felt when I thought of Niall looking at me that way.

~~~

"I had a great time with you tonight," Griffin said. He was dropping me off at my apartment.

"I had a nice time too," I said.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow then?" he asked.

"Yes," I agreed. Griffin gave me a kiss on the cheek and we went our separate ways.

When I opened the door to my apartment, I was surprised to see Niall still sitting on the couch watching football on the telly.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked. I didn't mean to be rude I was just confused.

"Well I didn't have a key so I couldn't lock the door, so I just stayed here," he said.

"Oh," I said smiling at his silly excuse.

"Where's Griffin?" he asked.

"Going to his hotel," I replied.

"Do you want me to leave now?"

"No," I answered joining him on the couch. "Why do you like football so much? It's all I ever see you watch," I questioned.

"That's like asking you why you listen to music so much," he said.

"No it's not. I listen to music for inspiration because I want to be a singer. You're already doing what you want to do," I said.

"Just because I'm doing something that I love doesn't mean I'm doing everything that I love," he said.

"I never thought of it that way. What's something that you miss doing that you don't really get to do anymore?"

"Spending time with my friends and family. I go away for so long and every time I try to spend time with people I get bombarded with fans. I have to say it does get annoying at times but I appreciate their dedication to us," he said. I liked the way he stuck up for his fans.

"Well no fans have bothered us," I said.

"Well then I guess you're just special," Niall said smiling.

I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"So what's your favorite part of being famous?" I inquired.

"Performing definitely. It's incredible going up on stage and having people cheer for you and supporting you. In Harry's case laughing at his shit jokes. I swear the boys and I have the best fans," he said.

"You really love your fandom don't you?"

"Yeah. I wouldn't be where I am today without them. I really don't understand why they love us so much," he replied.

"Well I know why they love you so much," I said. My ears and cheeks instantly heated. I didn't mean to say that out loud.

"Are you coming on to me?" he asked jokingly.

"So what if I am?" I mocked him.

"Well if you are then you wouldn't mind if I kissed you again?" he questioned.

I shook my head. "Not at all."

"Good because I would have done it anyways," he said getting closer to me and putting his lips to mine, igniting the fire that I'd longed for all night.

"I've never felt like that when I kissed someone before," he said.

"Me either," I confessed.

"Do you really still have feelings for Griffin?"

"I thought I did but I don't think I do anymore. I really hope he didn't come here to try and fix our relationship," I said

"I could talk to him if you want. I could tell him about us," Niall said taking my hand in his.

"I think I should tell him. He'd be better off hearing it from me. I just don't know how to break it to him. I told him that there was nothing going on between us," I said.

"You don't have to say you don't want to go out with him because of me," He suggested.

"But we're always honest with each other, besides if I tell him that it's something like the distance that's keeping us apart then what's stopping him from calling me everyday and visiting every so often?"

"I guess nothing. I just wish I could have you all to myself," he said.

"Well you do right now," I commented.

{sorry I've only been writing short chapters. I'm probably not gonna be writing that much this week. I've got some party planning to do. I think the theme of my party will be Neon Lights in honor of Demi's tour that I'm not going on :''(. Thanks for reading, I love you all}