Chapter 22

"It's cold in here," I said stepping into the large hotel room that Niall and I were staying in. Niall removed his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders. Then he went to go find the control panel for the air conditioning. "Thank you."

"No problem babe," he shrugged making me smile a bit. "Are you tired?"

"Yeah, I'm really tired," I replied. I had nearly fallen asleep in the car but luckily the hotel was only ten minutes away from my house.

"So you'll probably want to stay here while I go meet the boys down the hall?" he said but it came out more like a question.

"Yes," I said.

Niall just nodded and took off to go see his band mates. I changed into my pajamas and climbed into the bed, tucking myself in the lustrous satin duvet that elegantly covered the large bed.

I lay there for a while, just thinking about my day and what I wanted to do the next day before sleep consumed me.

Before I knew it, I was completely unconscious, lost somewhere in the land of my dreams.

~~~

"Come on Jules, wake up." I was vaguely aware of Niall trying his best to wake me up. He nudged my arm a bit and I opened one eye.

"I'm still tired," I whined.

"I have to leave soon for my fitting and we only have one car. Unless you want to stay here all day then you need to get up," Niall said.

I sat up with a groan. My throat was a bit sore as it was most mornings when I woke up but I knew that as soon as I started talking that the pain would go away.

I stretched and yawned like I did every morning, purposefully taking my time. When I got out of bed I realized that the temperature in the room had changed drastically. It was now dreadfully hot. I checked the thermometer to see that it was nearly eighty-five degrees in this room.

To some people, eighty-five is nice but for a girl who grew up in England, eighty-five was a nightmare.

I quickly turned the heat down and ran to the bathroom to get dressed.

"Ready?" Niall asked once I had emerged from the bathroom.

"Yeah," I said. I picked my phone up from the small nightstand. When I checked it, I had a twitter notification.

"3 weeks with this beautiful girl <3 xx" was the caption to the picture that Niall took of us a couple of days before.

I smiled at the picture. It was nothing out of the ordinary, just another picture of a girl and a boy, but it was special. The way that he looked at me, it was pure love. You could see it in my smile that I loved him too.

"Alright, let's go then," he said reaching for my hand.

As soon as Niall and I exited our suite, we were bombarded by four familiar faces. I was passed around like a cheese platter at a cocktail party, exchanging hugs with all of them.

"Hello, love, we've heard so much about you," one of them said. He had an unruly mess of hair atop his head and just a bit of stubble lining his chin. I didn't know his name and I think he picked up on that. "I'm Louis," he said, introducing himself to me.

"I'm Julia," I said with a smile.

"So you're going to be coming with us then?" asked another. I recognized this one as Harry.

"Uh, I suppose," I answered. I wasn't yet comfortable being surrounded by these four people that I was vaguely acquainted with.

"Cool," said Harry.