Chapter 18

*Julia's POV*

"Will, I don't know if we should go this far," I said breaking away from the kiss. He was now leaned over me with his hands trailing up my torso. 

"Why not? Niall shouldn't mind, he cheated on you," he said not even bothering to move his hands.

"Yeah but I feel like we're rushing into this," I explained.

"Julia, if you want to get over him, this is the best way," he said, still trying to convince me to 'go all the way' with him.

"It doesn't feel right," I said trying to let him down easy. There was no way on earth that this was happening.

"It will," he said. Will placed his lips right under my ear and allowed his hand to continue moving up.

"Enough," I said getting up. "I'm not going to have sex with you," I told him.

"I should have known you'd be this way," he mumbled.

"Excuse me? Get the hell out and don't even bother coming back here," I yelled. I was livid.

"Come on, Julia. I didn't mean it like that," Will said.

I crossed my arms over my chest and said, "Yes, you did, I know about your awful reputation. I was just stupid enough to think that you were different. Get out."

Will decided it was best not to argue and exited my apartment. I followed him out so that I could make sure to lock the door.Just as I was about to close the door on Will, I saw Niall making his way down the hallway.

"What are you doing here?" I inquired. He was the second to last person I wanted to see.

"Do you know?" he asked. I could see in his eyes that he was desperately hoping that I would say no.

"Yes," I said dryly.

"Julia, I'm sorry. I tried to tell you earlier but I didn't know how and then you told me to leave. I know I messed up and you probably hate me, but can you please give me another chance?" he begged.

"I don't--" I began to say

"I love you," he blurted out, surprising us both.

"Then why did you--" I started but he cut me off again.

"I don't know and I'm sorry I promise it didn't mean anything," he said.

"If I forgive you, do you promise to never, and I mean never kiss another girl?" I questioned. I knew it was stupid to take him back but I've never felt so strongly towards someone and it was really only a matter of time before I went back to him.

"Yes, I promise," he said.

"Okay, um, I have something to tell you," I said biting my lip.

"What?" Niall asked.

"Well, before you got here Will and I kissed," I confessed.

"I guess I can't be mad, but why him of all people?" he questioned.

"I don't know, I guess he was just, there." I shrugged.

"So, this means we're even?" he asked with a small smile.

"I guess so," I laughed.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

 I nodded and stepped to the side, allowing him into my apartment.

"Hey, Niall," I said. Niall turned around so that he could see me as I spoke. "I love you too," I said.

"I knew you'd come around," he said. My mind mused upon the day that we first met and he offered to show me around. It was insane to think that two weeks later, I'd fallen in love with the same person that I had thought to be a conceited jerk just because I didn't know him. Niall surprised me by wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. 

"Well, I'm glad you knew because I had absolutely no idea," I admitted.

Niall took my face in both of his hands and placed a kiss on my lips. I loved my body's reaction to Niall's touch. It was like every time we came into contact he set me one fire and oddly enough, it felt amazing.

"Don't you have to be out with Barbara?" I asked. The jealousy was clear in my voice.

"She can wait," he said taking a seat on my couch and patting the spot right beside him.

"You don't have to blow her off for me, I get that you have to be with her," I said trying to make it seem like I was less jealous than I really was.

"But I want to, and besides, I need to give you something," he said reaching into his pocket.

"What's this?" I asked looking at the folded piece of paper in my hand.

"Your ticket, you didn't think I was leaving you here did you?" he inquired.

I couldn't believe that I could finally go back home and see everyone that I had missed so much in the past three months.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed nearly tackling him.

"You're welcome," he chuckled. It was unconcealed that my reaction made him happy. Just like he made me happy.

"When are we leaving?" I asked him.

"At seven on Saturday," Niall replied.

"I'm so excited!" I squealed. I looked over the ticket again. It was so strange, London seemed like world away. I could hardly fathom that I was going back. I prayed that we wouldn't run into any complications from my past. My life there was basically problem after problem and I was suddenly reminded of why I moved here in the first place.

"I'm glad your excited. I'm happy to take you," Niall said pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"Are you going to get in trouble for bringing me with you?" I asked.

"Nah, they can't stop me," he bragged as he enveloped me body with is arm, bringing me closer to him.

"What about Barbara?" I questioned.

"They want me to take her but I want this to be just us," he said making my stomach flutter.

"I don't want you to get in trouble," I said.

"It's okay. If I do I'll just blame it on you," he grinned.

"Hey," I said swatting at his arm vivaciously, "You'll do no such thing!"

"Yeah I will, I'll tell them that you made me," he said said.

"Oh yeah like anyone would believe that could make you do anything," I said sarcastically.

"Well, you made me love you," Niall said looking me in the eyes. All traces of gibe were expelled from his tone. It was just him and me.

 {I'm sorry for putting them back together so quickly but I have things that I really need to get to before I end this fanfic! I know this is probably the most unrealistic thing you've ever read but just bear with me here!! Thanks for reading, I love you all!!!}