Teaser

When love isn't enough,would you risk it all?

"I love you,but I think our love isn't ready yet for this lifetime"

"If you let go now,I would never come after you,you break my heart and now you are leaving me? What the fuck do you want to happen to me? Run after you? Beg you? Kill myself?"

She shook her head.

"No! I want nothing from all of it,please,try to understand that we at not happening,,I love you so much,it breaks my heart"

She started crying.

"Fuck your stupid love for me,if you really love me,you would never fucking think of leaving me!"

She step closer to him,he didn't even flicke.

"I love you! I love you! I love you! Put that in your thin mind and your big heart,,,one day in the future if I bump to you,,I would never let go of you at all,,but for now,,I am letting you go,because this love we have right now is breaking us,it's breaking me slowly,I'm sinking,soon I might found myself dead on this sinkable fantasy we created for months,,so surreal,I would go blinded when I have to face reality without you"

He grab her shoulder into a tight hug it literally break her body.

"I created this fantasy for you,for us,now you are leaving me,I might as well goes with it,I'll break everything I can so the pain will go away,,,in the future when you bump to me,I will ignore you,make you feel how I broke myself while forgetting that once in my life I love someone so precious and ended breaking my heart so badly,,I die"

Tears are unstoppable both on their eyes,the pain is incomparable. It is the kind of pain that bleed inside,even when the wound is already a scar.

"Wait for me,Reeve Sanders,i will be back when I'm ready" she whisper in his ear.

He hug her even tighter she can't breath properly. But that was okay,she felt his lips on her head.

"I will not wait for you,from here,I will stop loving you"

She shook her head.

"My love,our love will last till eternity,,that's what I believe"

"There's no,eternity between us when you already put a line between us,my love" She felt the lovingly gesture he always do when hug by him.

Another tears fall from her eyes,the stinging pain is unbearable.

He let her go,she felt so weak,she can't stand properly. Thanks to both his hands on her waist,she's able to stand in front of him.

For the last time,they stare into each others eyes,penetrating deeply into each others souls.

She reach his face,touch it,feel it,for the last time,she tiptoe to his lips and kiss him one more time for this lifetime of their love. She put every emotions she have for him,letting him know,that she will be back,taking him back no matter what the circumstances are.

By then she's already able to stand next to him, fight with him and love him without any fear,,while facing the world.

"Until we see each other again,my love"