Chapter twenty four

A girl age around nine or ten years old,dressed in a white ruffles creamy dress smile at my direction. She wave,my right hand automatically wave at her,too,she giggles. Her cheeks is naturally red,her creamy complexion glow. She's like an angel,her face looks so innocent and her lips is red.

She started walking towards me,I am sitting on a green grass in a beautiful garden. She sat in front of me,she's still smiling at me and I can't get enough of her beauty. It's like seeing the young version of myself but her eye color is different,it's grayish brown.

She looks like me,but not really me,I'm like seeing Reeve in her,too. She has that very nice smile that I adore about Reeve and now,hers too.

"Hi mummy" she kneeled up to kiss my forehead,I smiled at her. Her voice sounds so sweet,gentle and light.

"Hello baby" she sat again,she holds both my hands with her tiny ones. Her hands are soft and smooth,I would like to keep holding her hands as much as I can.

"Mummy,I wanna go" she said in a very angelic voice.

"But you just got here" I said.

"Mummy,I'm leaving for Jesus"

Right there and then I felt so sad,my shoulder dropped.

"Mummy,it's time for me to go" her angelic voice echoed around us.

I want her to stay by my side forever,my heart is breaking.

"But baby,mummy will be sad without you" my tears started to form,I felt her hands left mine.

I closed my eyes,I felt so alone after she let go of my hands,but I was surprise when I feeel her fingers on my cheeks. She's wiping my tears,I looked at her,she smile widely at me.

"Mummy,don't cry,my baby brother will be sad,too,and daddy as well"

"Baby,can you just stay with us?" umiling ito ng nakangiti pa rin sa kanya.

"I'm sorry,mummy,but I cannot do that,my time on earth is already finished,I have to leave"

"Baby!" Nag uumpisa na itong lumabo sa aking paningin.

"I love you,mummy,tell daddy and Jerson,I love them,too"

"No!" Pigil niya dito.

"Mummy,please let me go" malungkot nitong sabi habang nakatingin sa akin mga mata kagit may ngiti sa mga labi nito.

"But baby"

"Mummy,I am happy leaving you to daddy and to my baby brother,they will take care of you,they will love you unconditionally,they will not leave you,like I did"

I cried,hindi ko na nakaya ang pigilan ang aking emosyon.

I hugged her,she hugged me,too.

"No!"

Napabalikwas siya ng bangon,habang hinahabol ang hininga. Pawis na pawis siya na para bang nakipagkarera siya ng milya milya.

"Love?" Nilingon niya ang tumawag sa kanya. Nang mapagsino niya ito ay kaagad niya itong niyakap ng mahigpit.

"I've dreamt of her,Reeve,I've talked to her,she's so beautiful" tumutulo ang mga luha niya habang inaalala ang panaginip.

"Oh love"

"She looks like me,but she got your eyes,your smile,she's perfect"

"I bet she is" he said with a bit of pride in his voice.