Epilogue

A smile form on my lips,a pair of warm arms encircled around my frame. His breath fanning over my nape and it tickles her.

"You up so early,love" he whisper on her ear,she can't help but giggles.

"Id love to watch the sunrise,love"

She's sitting on the edge of the pool that is facing the beautiful ocean veiw,her feet are dangling on the water. Her husband jailed her in his sexy muscular body,she leaned on it.

It was very early when she woke up,the idea of watching sunrise popped in her mind. She got up gently without disturbing his sleeping husband on the side of the bed.

It was their honeymoon,they have been there for three days now.

They finally got married,it was private and solemn,just family and close friends. Their son Jerson is Reeve's best man,they are both very handsome that day. They can passed as brother,for Jerson is taller than his age. He is catching up to his father,I can't help but cry as I walked down the isle. Two most important men in my life are waiting for me at the end of the altar.

I am really blessed by the God above.

The vows made them both cried a lot,Reeve cried more than she did.

He is holding her hands so tight,his hands are shaking. Someone has to hold the mic for him,I'm laughing and crying at the same time. But I stop as he started his vows without reading anything. All he did is look me straight in the eye and he said his vow.

"Darlene,my love,my one only love,the love of my life,the only woman I ever love this much" simula palang nito ay tumulo na ang aking mga luha ,suminghot singhot din ito na inabot ng dalawang minuto bago napakalma ang sarili.

"Love,from the first moment I laid my eyes on you,I knew..I knew you were the one whom I wanted to share my life with...I promise to let you into my innermost feelings...emotions..dreams..and my whole being..I will promise to grow old with you and to be willing to face the changes as we both face the trials that we may have to face hand in hand along the way.." muli na naman itong napasinghot,namumula na ang ilong nitong matangos.

"With all I have to give..I am willing to sacrifice my life for you..I hope I made you clear about that?" Tumango tango ako dito habang hinahayaan lamang na maglandas ang aking mga luha sa akong mukha.

"I will strive to give you the best of myself,I promise to love you unconstitutionally,be faithful to you and share my life with you until death may take us to eternity,I love you so so much,my love"

"What are you thinking now,my love?"

"Us" she answered him,she put her hands over his hands,he caught her hands and hold it tight "I still can't believe that we are now husband and wife"

"Oh please do believe it,love" he nipped her bare shoulder.

I do and I will forever cherish that moment in my life.

Nang matapos ang vow ni Reeve ay pinunasan nito ang aking mga luhang kumawala kanina.

Now the mic is in front of me,I take a deep breath before I start. I look at his eyes like he did a while ago and hold his both hands.

"Reeve,my love,my hero,my inspiration alongside our son,you two are my biggest source of strenght,I am here because of the both of you,you are my life,the reason why I live and wake up everyday of my life" I smiled at him,tears keeps flowing from his eyes.

"Before I met you my life has no colour,it was black and white,it's blurred,I never thought it would change the moment I saw you,your eyes are bright,it's like dancing under the Sun and I knew that moment it was you who would change my life..Reeve,I can only promise two things to you,,first,I will never leave your side ever again,if death may take me,I will leave hap..." my word stop,Reeve gave in,he cried louder,his hands is holding me tighter this time while shaking his head.

I know he didn't want to hear me talking about my situation but I have to. I'm an open minded person and I already accepted my faith.

When stop I continue.

"I am happy knowing I've been loved by someone like you,you are so amazing and I would never ask more than God can give me,you complete me,and lastly,I promise to love you till death do us apart,,eternity is waiting for us even on the afterlife,it would always be you,,I love you more than you'll ever imagine"

"It's so surreal and now I get to call you my husband.."

"And I am happy to call you MY wife"

Humilig lamang siya sa dibdib ng asawa,wala na talaga siyang mahihiling pa sa buhay.

Ito na iyon,ang buhay sa piling ng kanyang asawa at anak.

Nasa kanya na ang lahat.