Ten.

Ok let's see if you guys are real people 0_o

Finish the song: MY NECK MY BACK.....

-

The line is huge. I wouldn't suspect this many people here. They're definitely not from my school, at least that's what I think. People are wearing their favorite band shirts and are decked out in their best summer emo look yet.

People latch on to other people jumping up and down. People blast music from their speakers for a warm up for when the gates open.

We've been standing in line for an hour and a half. Everybody starts to sit down because we need to save our feet for later. Someone one from up front yells and all a sudden a wave up people stand up and start whooping.

My heart speeds up and I think Vic's does too. We both look at Each other as wide eyes and smiles explode from us. He grabs my hand and we start to run through the gates along with everyone else.

"Vic, we need to go to the schedule" I say yelling at his as we run into the official warped tour. I'm trying so hard right now not to explode, I might as well shit myself.

I check to see if Vic brought the note pad for us to write down the schedule. He quickly rights down all the bands that we want to see then were off.

"Wait, come here kell" he says to me pulling me to a tent with a giant mustache on it. Oh god.

The theme of this years warped tour is mustaches and under this tent they're handing out free ones. Vic grabs a squares mustache and puts it on himself. "How do I look" he says and poses his face weird.

I laugh. "Actually mature for once, although you also look like you could kill me if I touched you"

"Thanks?" He says laughing.

I grab a long mustache and put it on. It looks like it might as well be my hair. Oh well I look cool in it.

"You look like a foot" I slap Vic on the arm. "Hey!" I tell him we should get moving since Sum 41 is going to be playing in 30 minutes.

We move through the crowd seeing all sorts of people. People like us, people who aren't accepted anywhere.

People have colored hair. Some are covered in tattoos and stretching their ears out humongously. I smile.

Sum 41 is probably one of my favorite bands. As well as the other hundreds of people forming around the stage are too. People start to jump up and down as the band comes out. So do I.

It takes me more than a second to realize that the song that their playing is the best ever, literally. The words to In Too Deep flow out of my mouth as I bounce. Vic and I are losing our minds in the sea of fans.

Someday I'd like to be here, not in the crowd but on the stage. Playing for warped tour. Smiling at all the fans and they sing along.

After we jump and sing along the bands set is over and Vic and I head out to the tents for food and clothes.

Vic pulls me aside, again. I look at him because where we are is where all the smokers are, behind the sea of tents of merch.

"Why are we here? We've got to be out there" I point over to the stages "I don't like how it smells over here." I say making a sad face.

I stare at Vic as he stares back at me then he takes something out of his pocket that's long at one end and squared at another.

I watch as he lifts it up to his mouth. He takes a big breath in of it then removes it from his mouth and exhales. He's vaping. Goddamnit Vic.

"Kellin I'm sorry I just have to it's a addiction." He says taking another breath in.

"Stop. Vic that shouldn't be your addiction. Change it I'll help you." I don't want him like this, it's like he's turning into his gang members. "Let me be your addiction." I saw watching his eyes go wide.

"Fuck" he lets out a sigh.

"Please Vic-" I say as he take a swig and pick me up and kisses me. He splits open my mouth with his tongue and the smoke goes into my mouth, it's cherry flavored too. My eyes widen as Vic picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist.

"Mmm Kellin, God." He says against my lips.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me.

He's like heroine.

-
Aye this chapter is short like me haha.

Btw vine is dead and so are all the FREAKING COOL BAND EDITS PEOPLE MADE SHOUT OUT TO YOU IF YOU HAVE MADE ANY EDITS FOR BANDS ON VINE I LOVE YOU 👏😘